4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Is it even possible to get to enough hearts with Abi to unlock the Missionary Night Scene? I've played through Day S a few times and can only *almost* get there.
Does the bottom of your screen say you finished all the content and there are no hints on what to do next (with any person)? I had no problem getting her to level 7.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Does the bottom of your screen say you finished all the content and there are no hints on what to do next (with any person)? I had no problem getting her to level 7.
Yeah, I got to the point where there's a screen with Oli telling me v1.0 is finished. Unless I have to go back further than Day S to get more hearts, maybe? I didn't think stuff from one carried over into the other, though.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, I got to the point where there's a screen with Oli telling me v1.0 is finished. Unless I have to go back further than Day S to get more hearts, maybe? I didn't think stuff from one carried over into the other, though.
I am not the dev - so cannot help. My saves carried over and I had no issues.

LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018
I don't care about virus anymore even there are still got viruses. But the animations are not working. It is so sad. I cant play without animations
Edit: My antivirus software's anti ransomware tool blocked the animation. Sorry hehe

Last edited:

Siborn91

Nov 13, 2016
Your first and only post on this forum is a mega accusation of a sort that no one else has reported. Color me sceptical.
I am typically a quiet observer. I wouldn't comment on this without a pretty good damn reason. Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of the game and have followed it since the beginning. But while my anti virus was off to play this, my paypal was compromised.

The fact I have to stop my antivirus to do what it is there to do, is a bit of a problem that deserves some feedback and attention don't you think?

I am not accusing the Dev of anything. I am more sharing what just happened to me, that I have spent 5 hours now trying to resolve.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Suddenly the loading takes too long.("No response")
Version 0.9 was fine.
Did I do something wrong?

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I didn't even pay attention, but I already had the missionary scene in this update.

One thing to try is each night once she stays in your bed repeats. So every night go to bedroom b and activate one of the sequences. Maybe that adds points.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
I don't care about virus anymore even there are still got viruses. But the animations are not working. It is so sad. I cant play without animations
Heres an odd thing that happened to me just now. Yesterday when i downloaded it i played it through. No bugs no probs nothing nothing nothing.

Just now though when i tryed to open it it refused by giving message it cant be opened since it contains either virus or other unwanted software. No matter what i tried.

But since this game is on my list of games that are sooooooo good that i cant be mad i´ll just wait for next update. Cheers:)

NavaSage

Aug 3, 2020
ok guys I've replayed the chapter again and somehow Abigail's love level is not increasing to 7. Hence I can't activate the missionary scene. Can anyone kindly share a save file

Jul 13, 2018
can somebody share a save with all the scenes including love lvl 7 with missionary scene unlocked , i replaced my file with another person file and lost that scene , got the scene i didnt had that wasnt repeatable tho but i want a 100% save file please since i do like that repeatable scene

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Suddenly the loading takes too long.("No response")
Version 0.9 was fine.
Did I do something wrong?
You need to make an exception in your AV for the game files.

See these posts :

https://f95zone.to/threads/areas-of-gray-v1-0-beta-notvil.17069/post-4172843
https://f95zone.to/threads/areas-of-gray-v1-0-beta-notvil.17069/post-4172612

Is it possible that a moderator or someone with the right privilieges edit the OP to give this advice?
Apparently lots of peoples experience these slowdown and ask why their AV goes crazy.

V_F

May 11, 2017
Trying to play this game made my computer detect it as big time cancer; anyone else find issues with this new version?

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes