4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know which scenario is hotter: Olivia's mom sending her daughter to the wolves so to speak, to have her mind fucked with and to be manipulated into sex all for some shadow comitee watching every moment, OR Olivia's mom catching wind after sending her daughter out, and then is being held captive at Laser Technologies and forced to watch while they groom her. Both are great either way though!
Uhm does this mean this game has a reasonable amount of the females have sex with other NPC's as male MC (male or female NPC's) that is shown and even more so of the abusive kind? Not wanting to start a war, just seeing if I should try the game or leave it to the side based on my preferences especially since it also contains incest (Family members being abused by NPC's is major turnoff for me) and I am personally already not the greatest fan of multiple MC's.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
NOTvil himself explained why we get the AV alerts, I don't think he want to hack into the computer of his fans, no?
Or the staff here will permit uploaders to add trojans in the file they share.

You need to make an expection only if your AV react like ours. If the game run fine without that, that's cool, no action required.
Most probably not. But I would not call it "100% sure". How could I? And in those cases I am better safe than sorry. But that's just my decision. If others enjoy the risk, then I hope they are having fun.
In this actual version my Bitdefender does not find any virus.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Most probably not. But I would not call it "100% sure". How could I? And in those cases I am better safe than sorry. But that's just my decision. If others enjoy the risk, then I hope they are having fun.
In this actual version my Bitdefender does not find any virus.
I agree with your general sentiment. I ran KIS at maximum settings on the files before playing. Nothing. But, KIS still acted up during play. I really appreciate you stating that Bitdefender found nothing because BD was one of the AVs that found the first upload problematic. So, question. Did your BD stay quiet also during gameplay?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I agree with your general sentiment. I ran KIS at maximum settings on the files before playing. Nothing. But, KIS still acted up during play. I really appreciate you stating that Bitdefender found nothing because BD was one of the AVs that found the first upload problematic. So, question. Did your BD stay quiet also during gameplay?
Yes, it did.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Uhm does this mean this game has a reasonable amount of the females have sex with other NPC's as male MC (male or female NPC's) that is shown and even more so of the abusive kind? Not wanting to start a war, just seeing if I should try the game or leave it to the side based on my preferences especially since it also contains incest (Family members being abused by NPC's is major turnoff for me) and I am personally already not the greatest fan of multiple MC's.
The girls only have sex with the main male character. Though the daughter and mother have shown attraction to the niece.

Reactions: endriux and DA22
Jul 13, 2018
i am freaking out now. If i delete MMFApplications everything is gone but when i start a new game it doesnt save the scenes in gallery. If i delete MMFApplications and create a new folder with same name and empty it loads the save game and gallery scenes of my previous saves. If i replace the saves with other person saves it still loads my saves. The motive i am freaking out its because this only happened when i replaced my saves with somebody else saves which made me lost a repeteable scene i had but i got a non repeatable scene i didnt had. However i am trying to get all scenes including the repeatable one but no matter what i do it isnt letting me start from 0 or load another person save anymore , it loads the same save even if i put a different save from another person. Please somebody help me , if i start a new game the lvl points also stay stuck and i cant progress , this is annoying

Reactions: NavaSage

ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
Somehow I am flabbergasted how some people are easily ready to deactivate their anti virus software for being able to execute a program, that this anti virus software warns them about, just because some people, they don't know personally and about who they cannot really estimate, if they really know what they are talking about, tell them to do so. :FacePalm:
I myself would never ever deactivate my anti virus software or even make an exception for any program in this anti virus software, as long as I am not 100% sure, and I mean 100%, that this program is totally and without any doubt trustworthy.
But I guess that's a personal choice.
I've played many updates of this game and this is the first time my anti-virus flagged it. Hell its like only the second time in my life that my anti-virus was triggered for a game period. I deleted the game for the very reason you mentioned above. It's a shame though because the game is very well done. I'm looking forward to the next update hoping my anti-virus isn't triggered as I really like the story. I didn't buy an anti-virus program just to disable it. It did it's job and I trust it.

Yiurp

May 22, 2017
I've played many updates of this game and this is the first time my anti-virus flagged it. Hell its like only the second time in my life that my anti-virus was triggered for a game period. I deleted the game for the very reason you mentioned above. It's a shame though because the game is very well done. I'm looking forward to the next update hoping my anti-virus isn't triggered as I really like the story. I didn't buy an anti-virus program just to disable it. It did it's job and I trust it.
So, I downloaded the update from NOPY link and it was virus free for me. Mega link was the one that gave my AV an orgasm. Maybe it got corrupted on upload or Mega servers are being corrupted. No idea

NavaSage

Aug 3, 2020
i am freaking out now. If i delete MMFApplications everything is gone but when i start a new game it doesnt save the scenes in gallery. If i delete MMFApplications and create a new folder with same name and empty it loads the save game and gallery scenes of my previous saves. If i replace the saves with other person saves it still loads my saves. The motive i am freaking out its because this only happened when i replaced my saves with somebody else saves which made me lost a repeteable scene i had but i got a non repeatable scene i didnt had. However i am trying to get all scenes including the repeatable one but no matter what i do it isnt letting me start from 0 or load another person save anymore , it loads the same save even if i put a different save from another person. Please somebody help me , if i start a new game the lvl points also stay stuck and i cant progress , this is annoying
Damn so that means I'm also pretty much fucked. You are right about the love level of abigail being stuck. I think the best course for you and me should be to delete everything and download the game again and start from "the Beginning" chapter. That damn save file really fucked me

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
My PC couldn't handle this, took 20 minutes to get close to train guy. 'Not responding' after every 3-4 mouse clicks.

Oh well, next! :)

D

Deleted member 1538122

Hey guys I'm facing a problem with something after I press Continue Day3 with the latest version
It says Error under my MC picture and it says Progressing no hint for me to start the new update?

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Nice animations! Played 1.0 after 0.8, just thought it should've been 0.10 in this time-line logic of updates (sorry if it was said before).

D

Deleted member 1538122

Nice animations! Played 1.0 after 0.8, just thought it should've been 0.10 in this time-line logic of updates (sorry if it was said before).
Did you used your last version saves ? it is either my saves not working or the 1.0 version

Jul 13, 2018
Damn so that means I'm also pretty much fucked. You are right about the love level of abigail being stuck. I think the best course for you and me should be to delete everything and download the game again and start from "the Beginning" chapter. That damn save file really fucked me
Dude i deleted everything , saves , files everything. The problem stayed no matter what i did. So i actually saved important files in my portable drive and i reset the PC now i will have to download the game again and do everything from the beginning. I though it was a problem with my PC for awhile since my PC have been a little crazy. But reading what you said ,it seems like it wasnt, it is either the game or the save file of the person that we both used. Since my save file which i lost was working well i think it was the save file of the other person that somehow corrupted the game so weird

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah Avast stops this download right away and they are usually spot on so I'm gonna pass till this gets fixed. Not worth the chance no matter how much I loved this game.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes