4.20 star(s) 92 Votes
D

Deleted member 1538122

[TQUO="xxcorexx, post: 4181203, member: 748346"]
the save files are located under C:/Users / "Your PC username"/Appdata/ MMFApplications
[/QUOTE]
Thanks

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
One of the best on this site, if we had a alternative lesbian path with Mia locked with girls instead Aiden it would be a 11/10 game. Yes, I know, focus, more resources and time for extra work.
Okay, how about both later on though? The girls start to mess with each other as well as Aiden, and then Mia joins in later once all 3 are going at it?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The thread was taken down, I spoke with NOTvil on his discord and the mods were checking the files. NOTvil said he changes the .exe on patreon after that, the previous build had a launcher which, according to him, was causing the issues, which I told him it was not just it but the whole game. I dont think you've nothing to worry about, especially since the mods opened it back and it would make no sense why NOTvil decided to infect his fanbase with something when he didnt on like 8 updates. I blame the shitty ass non-renpy engine he got running, I remember my AV accusing false positives about it before too. Also after I played the game I did a deep sweep on my computer and AVG accused nothing. I am 99% sure its a false positive despite making AVs go nuts, but damn I hope NOTvil fixes this shit for the next update.
This game uses , not Ren'Py. The launcher appeared to be dropping executable files, among other things. So, it was actions of the game platform software which appeared to cause the positives, plus anything new compiled with this platform may get a handful of hits due to a combination of little scan history/confidence and those aforementioned operating characteristics.

Players:
Please don't turn off your system's protection for a game release, it's not worth the potential exposure.

If you want to make an exception in your AV program to allow for running a game release that it flags, at least consider researching the issue before making such a decision.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Players: Please don't turn off your system's protection for a game release, it's not worth the potential exposure.

If you want to make an exception in your AV program to allow for running a game release that it flags, at least consider researching the issue before making such a decision.
So... its all good and clean now, or what?

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Windows Defender showed me this instead. I don't think i've seen anyone else with this result - at least not while reading about this on the thread. It says the danger is low, and while reading about it on google it says it's an actual comic/manga reader app. So it should be fine to run? 1599990963072.png

Oct 9, 2017
1599991467109.png
so the story is near completion and the next update will be the last of DAY(S) Story ...
Idk whats gonna be the Title of the next AOG Saga but I think it would be nice if the title will be "DAY End" or "Last Days" or maybe "THE LUAST" ... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: DarkDank

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I think the game is broken or bugged and not just with one thing.

1. The repeatable scenes for massage sometimes the "Next" button is missing, not possible to get out, only by going to the main menu.
2. Somehow game does not recognize everything with previous saves. Eg. I had in the playtrhough before this update the scene with the hallucination bj for Abigail, and in his update that one scene was missing.
3. So I redid the whole Day(S) and found that the anal sex event gets triggered way too early if one does start it from the beginning and not from the last update.
4. In some cases, the trigger for the next event disappears, in both line there is just "Processing". Only way around this is save it, quit, and reload it, it fixed it for me.
5. When redoing the whole Day(S) somehow Abigail s affection cannot be maxed. In my playthrough from the last update I could do doggy with her at night from the get go, she had an affection level of 6. When redoing the whole day, I could not raise it beyond 5.In every case where I could get a heart by answering I got those and still.
6. So all in all, I think the game if done in a non-update limited continous manner, cannot handle the continuity and stats between the different updates.

Oct 9, 2017
I think the game is broken or bugged and not just with one thing.

1. The repeatable scenes for massage sometimes the "Next" button is missing, not possible to get out, only by going to the main menu.
2. Somehow game does not recognize everything with previous saves. Eg. I had in the playtrhough before this update the scene with the hallucination bj for Abigail, and in his update that one scene was missing.
3. So I redid the whole Day(S) and found that the anal sex event gets triggered way too early if one does start it from the beginning and not from the last update.
4. In some cases, the trigger for the next event disappears, in both line there is just "Processing". Only way around this is save it, quit, and reload it, it fixed it for me.
5. When redoing the whole Day(S) somehow Abigail s affection cannot be maxed. In my playthrough from the last update I could do doggy with her at night from the get go, she had an affection level of 6. When redoing the whole day, I could not raise it beyond 5.In every case where I could get a heart by answering I got those and still.
6. So all in all, I think the game if done in a non-update limited continous manner, cannot handle the continuity and stats between the different updates.
1st dont click skip
2nd use space instead of clicking skip dialog
3rd the anal scene with abi triggered every time you click twice or skipping it by clicking skip..

Reactions: StingerWolf

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
1st dont click skip
2nd use space instead of clicking skip dialog
3rd the anal scene with abi triggered every time you click twice or skipping it by clicking skip..
Ok, so basically most of the issues are realted to the skip button? Could it be that the stat raising is connected to it as well? I did not use skip with the illusion bj and it was still missing. I only used skip during my full playthrough, otherwise I never use skip, just clicking normally.

Oct 9, 2017
I only used skip during my full playthrough, otherwise I never use skip, just clicking normally.
Just like I said use space or instead of clicking skip button or just make it instant text then use space to fasten the dialog just try from the beginning ...

Oct 9, 2017
Ok, so basically most of the issues are realted to the skip button? Could it be that the stat raising is connected to it as well? I did not use skip with the illusion bj and it was still missing. I only used skip during my full playthrough, otherwise I never use skip, just clicking normally.
just use 1 quest(if your doing abi finish it before going to Oli) at a time dont multitask cause maybe it cause some issue maybe...

Reactions: StingerWolf

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 814165
so the story is near completion and the next update will be the last of DAY(S) Story ...
Idk whats gonna be the Title of the next AOG Saga but I think it would be nice if the title will be "DAY End" or "Last Days" or maybe "THE LUAST" ... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
70% completion and we just now got to Oli sex, and still nothing involving any girls with each other... oh man I really don't want this story to end too soon!

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes