4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

NavaSage

Aug 3, 2020
can somebody share a save with all the scenes including love lvl 7 with missionary scene unlocked , i replaced my file with another person file and lost that scene , got the scene i didnt had that wasnt repeatable tho but i want a 100% save file please since i do like that repeatable scene
Facing the same problem myself. Hopefully someone share a 100% save file

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Olivia's mom is definitely in on everything. Sending her daughter alone was intentional.
I don't know which scenario is hotter: Olivia's mom sending her daughter to the wolves so to speak, to have her mind fucked with and to be manipulated into sex all for some shadow comitee watching every moment, OR Olivia's mom catching wind after sending her daughter out, and then is being held captive at Laser Technologies and forced to watch while they groom her. Both are great either way though!

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

honestjoe12

Jun 20, 2020
i get to where he is telling Olivia how he met his wife it gets to them meeting in a meadow then just stops. it does not freeze but i can not get the game to continue.
Any solutions?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
You need to make an exception in your AV for the game files.

See these posts :

https://f95zone.to/threads/areas-of-gray-v1-0-beta-notvil.17069/post-4172843
https://f95zone.to/threads/areas-of-gray-v1-0-beta-notvil.17069/post-4172612

Is it possible that a moderator or someone with the right privilieges edit the OP to give this advice?
Apparently lots of peoples experience these slowdown and ask why their AV goes crazy.
Resolving with kaspersky "Extension rules".
Thank you.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Somehow I am flabbergasted how some people are easily ready to deactivate their anti virus software for being able to execute a program, that this anti virus software warns them about, just because some people, they don't know personally and about who they cannot really estimate, if they really know what they are talking about, tell them to do so. :FacePalm:
I myself would never ever deactivate my anti virus software or even make an exception for any program in this anti virus software, as long as I am not 100% sure, and I mean 100%, that this program is totally and without any doubt trustworthy.
But I guess that's a personal choice.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Somehow I am flabbergasted how some people are easily ready to deactivate their anti virus software for being able to execute a program, that this anti virus software warns them about, just because some people, they don't know personally and about who they cannot really estimate, if they really know what they are talking about, tell them to do so. :FacePalm:
I myself would never ever deactivate my anti virus software or even make an exception for any program in this anti virus software, as long as I am not 100% sure, and I mean 100%, that this program is totally and without any doubt trustworthy.
But I guess that's a personal choice.

NOTvil himself explained why we get the AV alerts, I don't think he want to hack into the computer of his fans, no?
Or the staff here will permit uploaders to add trojans in the file they share.

You need to make an expection only if your AV react like ours. If the game run fine without that, that's cool, no action required.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes