4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
About Mia being locked out. Remember from the beginning of the game she is now the head honcho of the Laser Tech research team replacing her late father. She is controlling the whole situation at the apartment as part of an experiment the purpose of which I am not sure. Possibly to see how far she can push android technology to mix with and/or replace humans.

On a different note. The emblem on Abi's butt plug is almost but not quite a NOTvil symbol with a mirror image is it not? Could just be my imagination but that's one of the things this game is about with all of the hallucinations isn't it, the imagination/subconscience.

View attachment 815186
So, what then, Mia subjected herself to the gas before leaving because she was gauging how much it affected a person so she'd know how much / how many times to use it later on? I'm not buying it. I think Mia, although the head of the company now, is being manipulated. Maybe what DankestG is correct: the grandfather is actually still alive and experimenting on everybody. Maybe not, but that seems much more likely to me than that Mia getting gassed herself and then pimping out her whole family and house-droid.

We don't know for certain the quality of their marriage, but it did seem like she was happy in her relationship with Aiden. She also didn't seem particularly lustful, so I don't see any evidence that she would want to create some type of harem for more sex for Aiden (or even herself) later. I'm definitely jealous of their home, though, and I of course wouldn't mind having a lover like any of the ladies, including Mia.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Having just completed v 1.0 in the order taking the BAD Aiden route I have one major disappointment and the only drawback to playing this game. Since it is designed to use an auto save system when you finish this update you cannot go back to the last save you initiated to check exactly far you progressed with female left in the apartment. I know from the last event with Ali they were all, Ali, Oli and Mary at level 7 somewhere with Mary being closest to level 8. When I try to continue thinking it will start at my last save point it launches the last auto save which happens to be the end of version screen. I have looked for save files on my laptop to no avail. I saved a lot in DAYS and was able to capture all the recordings.

Other than the above this is indeed one of my top 5 games and has a very interesting story. I wanted to go back and play the Good Aiden route to compare the endings to each other. All the characters are pleasing to the eye and the animations have the feel they were done using Unreal Engine. No what other engines might have been used.

To summerise: There should be a way to look at the ending stats and replay the game using the two different paths to compare them when completed. The game is more than very much worth playing for the quality of the story, images and animations.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So, what then, Mia subjected herself to the gas before leaving because she was gauging how much it affected a person so she'd know how much / how many times to use it later on? I'm not buying it. I think Mia, although the head of the company now, is being manipulated. Maybe what DankestG is correct: the grandfather is actually still alive and experimenting on everybody. Maybe not, but that seems much more likely to me than that Mia getting gassed herself and then pimping out her whole family and house-droid.

We don't know for certain the quality of their marriage, but it did seem like she was happy in her relationship with Aiden. She also didn't seem particularly lustful, so I don't see any evidence that she would want to create some type of harem for more sex for Aiden (or even herself) later. I'm definitely jealous of their home, though, and I of course wouldn't mind having a lover like any of the ladies, including Mia.
Not too mention how protective she was of Abigail in The Beginning whenever she fainted at the party, I doubt that was an act to get her daughter to trust her for some sex drug shenanigans.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
So, what then, Mia subjected herself to the gas before leaving because she was gauging how much it affected a person so she'd know how much / how many times to use it later on? I'm not buying it. I think Mia, although the head of the company now, is being manipulated. Maybe what @DankestG is correct: the grandfather is actually still alive and experimenting on everybody. Maybe not, but that seems much more likely to me than that Mia getting gassed herself and then pimping out her whole family and house-droid.
Sorry I don't remember Mia actually getting gassed but I could be wrong. There is still some mystery that in Aiden's hallucination about getting out of the apartment that there is an association between her and and an android both pulling at Aiden which is hard to explain using either theory. Only the dev knows for sure. It's his story and it's a very good one. Haven't played Gray though.

I do think that this may be close to being completed though. It would be tough for even a good story teller to take this beyond the apartment but a sequel dealing with what happens after would probably work.

Edit: Either way I am looking forward to when v 1.1 comes out, Hopefully within the next two months which is the average for this game.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Theory craft.
Grandfatherr is in limbo. thats the mindscape with the exploding moon.
brother and sister are pulling the strings, brother merely out of curiosity, sister because she wants her brother and needs to break him down for incest.
the door spy is actualy electric and shows a still image of the corridor, so its someone unsactioned whos knocking and ringing - if its not auditory ghosts part of the program.
said program applies chemical agents and subliminal programming, as seen in the massage scene when the player disables aiden and later when they start to fuck him without lube with the whispers.
i dont know whats going on with the cyberghost riding piggyback on the gynoid.
aidens wife is poisoned or otherwise fed chemicals i guess.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Theory craft.
Grandfatherr is in limbo. thats the mindscape with the exploding moon.
brother and sister are pulling the strings, brother merely out of curiosity, sister because she wants her brother and needs to break him down for incest.
the door spy is actualy electric and shows a still image of the corridor, so its someone unsactioned whos knocking and ringing - if its not auditory ghosts part of the program.
said program applies chemical agents and subliminal programming, as seen in the massage scene when the player disables aiden and later when they start to fuck him without lube with the whispers.
i dont know whats going on with the cyberghost riding piggyback on the gynoid.
aidens wife is poisoned or otherwise fed chemicals i guess.
Why did the sister pimp out her daughter though?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Why did the sister pimp out her daughter though?
the program is that long in preperation? with the strict "protection" she gave her, it appears a possible plot point to me. plus we dont know if she's her actual natal daughter or a glass bottle baby either. and i've read far worse news articles than controlled, chemical dis-inhibition and subliminial corruption via brainwashing: some mothers let their new boyfriends rape their daughters without doing anything just so they keep staying, sometimes even assisting the scum in various ways because they rate them higher than their own blood and flesh.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Decided to play GRAY.

Edit: Couldn't get past the 2nd puzzle so not sure how to play it. Hard on my fingers with my RA anyway.

Last edited:

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
great game but idk what happen , didn't play in months, last time it has only 2 chapter and i completed both with the same launcher, i had no issue, now i have some horrible freez/ loading time each time i change room or trigger a action, idk if its just me buut its nearly unplayable here :s (got the issue on all chapters even those i had no problem befor

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
great game but idk what happen , didn't play in months, last time it has only 2 chapter and i completed both with the same launcher, i had no issue, now i have some horrible freez/ loading time each time i change room or trigger a action, idk if its just me buut its nearly unplayable here :s (got the issue on all chapters even those i had no problem befor
Add an exclusion to any antivirus you have running for the game folder.

Reactions: blblblblb
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes