4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
no commend.. not gona blame you, but better watchout with your patreon page sir. Your just lose a 1 customer ‍♂
Probably your email was leaked by a service/website you're using.
Check here
Enter your email, and see if it was leaked. If it was - you'll find some services that could have been hacked
Unfortunately, millions of accounts are getting hacked regularly.

Some of my emails were also leaked, and some guys are trying to log into my Origins or Ubisoft accounts (not sure why do they need my game accounts but yeah, they are doing it,)

Always use 2-step authentication, if it's possible.

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
Like i said, not gona blame anyone .
These things will affect your customers. I guess it is a good thing to inform you by writing what happened in some way.

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
Report my patrons that the Patreon steals passwords?
You could inform them, and if its necsessary i can send you my system mails as a proof .if you want it i can send them as a PM as well. Patreon page steal customer PW when asking confirm e-mail . They can easly found the whos tried that

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Patreon asking

You could inform them, and if its necsessary i can send you my system mails as a proof .if you want it i can send them as a PM as well. Patreon page steal customer PW when asking confirm e-mail . They can easly found the whos tried that
If you're having a problem with Patreon, you should report it to Patreon.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
i will ofcourse
Yeah, just report about your issue there. I can't do anything with it. As I said, Patreon isn't my website, I'm not responsible for what they are doing.

And I don't want to scare my patrons, because I'm sure that Patreon isn't stealing anything.

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
Yeah, just report about your issue there. I can't do anything with it. As I said, Patreon isn't my website, and I'm not responsible for what they are doing.
As a game owner it is effect you as well sir.. i will also report the issue to patreon yet you should know what happen as well. going to PM you result after get their answer.

.V.

Apr 27, 2017
I've lost my save by changing computer, I've played so from the beginning the chapter 3 and it seems that the game is stuck at some point, no more objectives given. It happens after anal yoga

Oct 9, 2017
any change in version 1.0 from version 0.9?
can u clarify your question cause its annoying to answer cause it so simple even elementary children can answer it :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
before you reply I'll ask you a Question:
1.Have you played this game?
2.When did your last version played it?
3.When you see this kind of ver.0.9.1 with the .1 in there something was fixed from the ver.0.9 thats why they add ver.0.9.1 instead of ver.1.0 were as its a new version :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious: so did your question answered ??

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
i played 0.9 Beta t.png so i thought in 1.0 there will be something new but it all seems the same only that the game is now in 3 parts

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
anyone have a save from the beginning @ 1.0 ?

i played 0.9 (Day S) again t.png but after this there is no process only "Mary wants to clean Aiden's room"

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes