4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

clatuvac

Jan 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "humanno21, message: 4214042, membre: 1834550"]
Pourquoi avez-vous besoin de CG, le jeu est si facile à jouer et l'atmosphère est comme la moitié du jeu.
[/CITATION]i can't play the game at the moment, because there is no launcher

Last edited:

clatuvac

Jan 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "Pcdump, post: 4217689, membre: 1313002"]
Regardez au-dessus de votre quête. prendre exe de ver. 0,9
[/CITATION]
it doesn't work

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Warning:. Kaspersky updated itself today and immediately registered what it ckassified as trojan Keyloggers in Areas of Gray V1.0 . I had previously posted on this game Kaspersky had at that point not flagged the files.
Disabling wasn't possible thus the AV deleted the exe files. V0.9 was judged unharmful. Advise against downloading this game atm.

Reactions: CassidyPRO

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Two of the 1.0 Beta executables have some hits that claim either keylogger or generic malware:

The other is probably similar, but the website above cannot offer such a scan because of its size.

Are these false positives? I think so and have played the game with process+network monitors to check where it's going - seems to be a typical Fusion game at this time. This isn't an endorsement and you may not agree.

If there is a keylogger, then you should see evidence that keystroke/screen information is being stored and/or transmitted somewhere. So, feel free to check which files this process is creating/updating and if it attempts to go online.

I don't think that the Dev can offer another version which scans better than this at the moment - it's going to take more time and trust built up with these executables for the remaining positive engines to show up as clear, IMHO.

YMMV and as always, make your own decision: play in a sandbox (e.g., Oracle VirtualBox) or on a spare system, make an exception for just these executables in your local antivirus tool but also clamp down on the firewall, etc. Don't turn off your AV to run anything - only go as far as exceptions.
Hi, fried. There are two issues to consider. First, the primary reason I suspect it's not the game engine is that V0.9 of the game didn't and doesn't trigger the AV. That discrepancy is impossible for me to understand. I'm not aware of any updates to the engine. If you know better please chime in. Second, Kaspersky had no explicit issues even with V1.0 until today. Only after updating the AV files was the suspected keylogger reported.

Whynot1

Sep 28, 2018
It's not only KASPERSKY, because I'm using AVAST and every .exe in the file dowloaded was detected and went in quarantine

Reactions: MiranGT

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Has the Mega Download been replaced by the OP? I am using Norton 360 and I don't get any alarms. I also scanned the files and the AV gives the green light. For all exe files the AV "insight" says they were created 8 days ago and hundreds of other Norton users have used them and they are safe.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I've also scanned all 3 exe.s and the IC patch exe with Norton 360 and Malwarebytes and nothing. Says they're clean.
I've gone into Safe Mode to check things up and no activity. Checked startup enabled programs, nothing new. (signs of trojans)
Back into Windows Resource Monitor, nothing out of the ordinary.
Checked Network Transfers upon key imputs on the keyboard (signs of keylogger) and nothing there either.
Double checked Process / Details / Services and all seems fine.

Can anyone else add to this and let us know what exactly is wrong with the files detected by your AV. Does the name in the description for the threat found signify a definite form of virus or is it just the AV engine trying to block things that it's unsure of?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hi, fried. There are two issues to consider. First, the primary reason I suspect it's not the game engine is that V0.9 of the game didn't and doesn't trigger the AV. That discrepancy is impossible for me to understand. I'm not aware of any updates to the engine. If you know better please chime in. Second, Kaspersky had no explicit issues even with V1.0 until today. Only after updating the AV files was the suspected keylogger reported.
It's possible that they previously built the game without compression enabled, but did so in recent builds - we don't know. There are different tricks for this game platform that people have hit-or-miss luck with, essentially.

Otherwise, these false positives have been problems for Clickstream Fusion games across a number of years:

As implied above, I've tried to detect symptoms of keylogging (as one report) and can't find such artifacts for this program when it's running (or even after - i.e., is it kicking off other processes/services, etc.) Nor have I seen the program attempt to transmit data across the network. I'm feeling OK about this release.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: robertfierce

longbowF7

May 31, 2020
SO till which point is this new update? I mean i have reached a point where the only objective available is that Aiden does not feel good at the evening,and i can't progress past this,is the update supposed to last till this point or i am having problem or if there is some specific way to progress past it?

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
SO till which point is this new update? I mean i have reached a point where the only objective available is that Aiden does not feel good at the evening,and i can't progress past this,is the update supposed to last till this point or i am having problem or if there is some specific way to progress past it?
It tells you when you finish. Right after the sex scene with Oli. You need to look around the apartment in the evening and find Aiden.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I found Aiden in the parents bedroom at evening time but there is no option given to interact.
That's a thing that probably needs to be fixed. There are default locations at various times. Like Oli on the balcony in the afternoon. When an objective has the character in a different place for the event they end up in 2 rooms at once.

In other words look for a second Aiden. If I recall correctly he's throwing up on the bslcony.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes