4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Should have mind control and rape tag. The bad side of each characters might as well be different people altogether. My dick stayed flaccid playing this game.
It’s more like it removes all inhibitions and amplifies desires. There has to be something there to begin with for it to work. So I think you’re being a little extreme. But if it’s not your thing that’s fine. I prefer it to be real as well, and I find this to mostly real.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Folks, how do I unlock lust level 7 (max) with Abi in Areas of GRAY? I finished the story (at least I'm sure about that, because nothing happens any more..). The other two women are on max level already, and the objective tab stays on "Progressing" forever.

Jan 12, 2019

Unlocked
Info Update 30/08/2021
Hey guys!
Some info for you... and a little teaser :)

Well, summer is over. I don't think I even noticed it. I hope you took a vacation and had a good rest.
Unfortunately, I didn't manage to release the update this summer, although I wanted to. Some unexpected difficulties were a real surprise for me. So I haven't even told you the approximate release date. I simply didn't know it and didn't want any unnecessary hate.
As I said before, I still plan to release it in September (closer to the end of the month), but I don't promise anything because the delay is always possible.
Stay in touch,
and have a nice day!

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017

Unlocked
Info Update 30/08/2021
Hey guys!
Some info for you... and a little teaser :)

Well, summer is over. I don't think I even noticed it. I hope you took a vacation and had a good rest.
Unfortunately, I didn't manage to release the update this summer, although I wanted to. Some unexpected difficulties were a real surprise for me. So I haven't even told you the approximate release date. I simply didn't know it and didn't want any unnecessary hate.
As I said before, I still plan to release it in September (closer to the end of the month), but I don't promise anything because the delay is always possible.
Stay in touch,
and have a nice day!
Is she fat or pregnant?

• Angry
Reactions: endriux

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Sigh... of course, another delay. Who could have imagined... I'm sure we wont see this update until mid November.

Also, I doubt Oli's pregnant, NOTvil would not tease it just like that. Its probably just a weird angle.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Yeah I highly doubt she's preggo here. If it was to happen it'd be the last episode.
And I feel like I'm the only one fine with it coming out in September. Once it's out, it's out forever. I'd rather NOTvil release what he truly is happy with coming out, his style is so unique and refreshing I find it very enchanting.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes