4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Is it? Not sure about that.

Does anyone know if this is the last one before the end of DAYs? I've heard the last chapter its pretty much just an epilogue and will be done in one or two updates.
If memory serves, this will be the end of Day S. But I think there is one more "day" yet to come. I don't know how long it will be.

Oct 9, 2017
Is it? Not sure about that.

Does anyone know if this is the last one before the end of DAYs? I've heard the last chapter its pretty much just an epilogue and will be done in one or two updates.
yup and your in the mark of Epilogue in what the dev said

If memory serves, this will be the end of Day S. But I think there is one more "day" yet to come. I don't know how long it will be.
yup the end of DAY S and the next part is the last part of the game with an Epilogue at such ...

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
prev.jpg

Info Update 10/09/2021
Hey guys!
Some info for you...

Not really an info update but just a little teaser while I'm trying to finish the update.
Struggling with some animations at the moment. The update has like 20+ sex animations, more than in any other update. And work on them usually takes more time than anything else. So I'm taking my time and continue to work to make everything beautiful.
Overall, the update looks good and very sexy. I guess you'll enjoy it too :)
Stay in touch!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 1398021

Info Update 10/09/2021
Hey guys!
Some info for you...

Not really an info update but just a little teaser while I'm trying to finish the update.
Struggling with some animations at the moment. The update has like 20+ sex animations, more than in any other update. And work on them usually takes more time than anything else. So I'm taking my time and continue to work to make everything beautiful.
Overall, the update looks good and very sexy. I guess you'll enjoy it too :)
Stay in touch!
Looks promising...but I feel like NOTvil should avoid poses like this. He's done a good job with Olivia's braid moving, but here Abi's hair not all hanging down looks awkward, she's wearing a wig or has used way too much product...

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Looks promising...but I feel like NOTvil should avoid poses like this. He's done a good job with Olivia's braid moving, but here Abi's hair not all hanging down looks awkward, she's wearing a wig or has used way too much product...
Oh come on! It's a pretty hot picture. Who cares about little things like gravity and the laws of physics. hehe ;)

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
This next update better knock my socks off, or I'll have to consider cancelling my sub. The game is fantastic, but the content drought between updates is getting longer and longer and longer. Either NOTvil is having too much trouble with the software, or he is not working as hard on the project as he used to. Either way, it's hard to justify whether patrons are getting value for money.

I don't have unlimited resources, and there are a lot of devs out there who are putting in more consistent content updates that may be now more worthy of my money.

endriux

May 5, 2018
This next update better knock my socks off, or I'll have to consider cancelling my sub. The game is fantastic, but the content drought between updates is getting longer and longer and longer. Either NOTvil is having too much trouble with the software, or he is not working as hard on the project as he used to. Either way, it's hard to justify whether patrons are getting value for money.

I don't have unlimited resources, and there are a lot of devs out there who are putting in more consistent content updates that may be now more worthy of my money.
100 % right.

purseless

Feb 13, 2020

I cancelled mine a while back, with a few creators I follow/sub I normally I'll wait for a new patch and then I'll sub for a month or two and then cancel it again. I'm definitely not made of money but I like to support the creators I really enjoy but some of the intervals between patches I can't justify paying the whole time.

Reactions: Watcher X
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes