4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
The problems with saying you have 'health problems' is that it is an easy cop out, allowing people to not give much information as to what is going on, leaving others feeling unsatisfied, as well as far too many devs using this excuse. At this point I have exhausted any compassion for people who say this. Don't get me wrong, if it is true, then I understand. However, my first thought is "Here we go again, looks like this game is going to die." I would much rather a dev says "I have writer's block" or "I don't have the same gumption as I did when I started" or hell, even "This is far harder and time consuming than I thought it would be, I'm not sure I can do this". I can deal with that honesty, leaving me to decide if I want to continue supporting them or not.
Pretty much, main problem and as someone above said it's usually an observational fact is that it's multiple devs saying it a lot of the times (it's more noticeable if you follow multiple ones) whether it's true or not well we only have the history of a particular dev to say and up to your interpretation but it's the usual one for sure when a game has had a particularly long delay.

It also dosen't help that dudes like Icstor have exacerbated and fueled skepticism like this when he'd use it in the past 2 years where there was a constant limelight and exposure to this behaviour.

Jul 13, 2018
so the dev only had the music and testing the game left to finish i know some times is a pain to add non copyright music to the game but theres a channel named nocopyright sounds for that so at least 2 days would be enough for the music, and at least some days to test the game and fix it if something is wrong but there have been no progress at all with the music or game testing in the game website like wtf

Feb 14, 2020
so the dev only had the music and testing the game left to finish i know some times is a pain to add non copyright music to the game but theres a channel named nocopyright sounds for that so at least 2 days would be enough for the music, and at least some days to test the game and fix it if something is wrong but there have been no progress at all with the music or game testing in the game website like wtf
It's not a given that any/every soundtrack from NCS would fit the theme or atmosphere of the game you want to make or be the same vibe of what you want to implement. Also, Soundtracks from NCS are not that consistent in theme, you might get 2 tracks of your choice but then the 3rd one takes you like a month to find there or elsewhere.

Also if you have played the game you can understand that the music of this game has totally different vibe from anything NCS offers. the almost creepy, melodic soundtrack of AOG is what makes it very unique to me from all the other games that I've been exposed to.

Jul 13, 2018
It's not a given that any/every soundtrack from NCS would fit the theme or atmosphere of the game you want to make or be the same vibe of what you want to implement. Also, Soundtracks from NCS are not that consistent in theme, you might get 2 tracks of your choice but then the 3rd one takes you like a month to find there or elsewhere.

Also if you have played the game you can understand that the music of this game has totally different vibe from anything NCS offers. the almost creepy, melodic soundtrack of AOG is what makes it very unique to me from all the other games that I've been exposed to.
i know that and as somebody that took 4 days to find a good non copyright song that would fit a work i had i understand that it takes some time but not seeing any progress at all its just weird

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I tried this game recently and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it! Looking forward to more! It's also awakened a desire for hot android chicks XD. The game S.H.E.L.T.E.R. also has a fuckable and customizable android. Does anyone know of any other games that feature a luscious sexbot? :p

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1633366193707.png

Hey guys!
Yeah, just another info update...

I understand that you are really waiting for the update, and many of you are probably tired of waiting. But yeah, I am still making and fixing some things.
I had to take some time for myself and my health last week. Unfortunately, it slowed me down a bit. Nevertheless, you will get an update soon. Not tomorrow or after, but soon. I hope you're already used to this chaos every time I'm trying to release the new version of the game.
So a bit more patience, and you'll get this beautiful ending of the chapter :)
Stay in touch!

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes