4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
This next update better knock my socks off, or I'll have to consider cancelling my sub. The game is fantastic, but the content drought between updates is getting longer and longer and longer. Either NOTvil is having too much trouble with the software, or he is not working as hard on the project as he used to. Either way, it's hard to justify whether patrons are getting value for money.

I don't have unlimited resources, and there are a lot of devs out there who are putting in more consistent content updates that may be now more worthy of my money.
The same for me
Few weeks ago I understood that I didn't want to pay 80 euro for any PS5 game (cause it is too much for me) but in the same time I spent more than 100 euro per year for only 20 minutes of gameplay every 5 or 6 months. It is ridiculous. I do like this game but only two updates per year is too little.

Jan 12, 2019

Unlocked
Info Update 20/09/2021
Hey guys!
Some info for you...

I'm sorry to say this, but I will postpone the release a little bit due to some health problems I mentioned in my discord. Finishing the update is often quite stressful for me, and my condition becomes worse. So this time, I'll finish it quietly.
Also, during the testing, I found a few things I would like to redo. And yes, I also decided to add some interactive elements (mini-games) to the narrative, as I think they were lacking.
It will take a little more time. Nevertheless, an update is coming soon. I think you'll love all the content.
The update will be released asap. But not sure about September anymore.

Stay in touch!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

Unlocked
Info Update 20/09/2021
Hey guys!
Some info for you...

I'm sorry to say this, but I will postpone the release a little bit due to some health problems I mentioned in my discord. Finishing the update is often quite stressful for me, and my condition becomes worse. So this time, I'll finish it quietly.
Also, during the testing, I found a few things I would like to redo. And yes, I also decided to add some interactive elements (mini-games) to the narrative, as I think they were lacking.
It will take a little more time. Nevertheless, an update is coming soon. I think you'll love all the content.
The update will be released asap. But not sure about September anymore.

Stay in touch!
Thanks for the update. Hope his health improves, I genuinely don't think he's making it up.
Got a higher res of that preview image?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
It happened way too many times to be legit mate. It's definitely made up.
People can be chronically ill? Cancer doesn't go away for example.
His Patreon isn't big enough, and his updates seem genuine enough to not seem like petty cash grabs, at least to me.
I don't think he'd risk losing Patrons like this, especially since he doesn't have numbers like ICSTOR.

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
His Patreon isn't big enough, and his updates seem genuine enough to not seem like petty cash grabs, at least to me.
I don't think he'd risk losing Patrons like this, especially since he doesn't have numbers like ICSTOR.
im not talking about being ill im talking about the delays in general. last one was supposed to go out in october and he delayed it 6 times, each time with a new excuse.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Legit or not, it's going to be viewed like cry wolf by some people. Do that too often and people just aren't going to buy it, even if it's true. Not to throw shade at the guy or anything, just pointing out an observational fact.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I honestly don't care what anyone thinks nor should Notvil. His health is most important. He's a solo dev with a full time job. He literally can't produce updates at the same rate as others and his quality is top notch. I do care though about that threesome with Abi and Oli orchestrated by Mary. :devilish:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I honestly don't care what anyone thinks nor should Notvil. His health is most important. He's a solo dev with a full time job. He literally can't produce updates at the same rate as others and his quality is top notch. I do care though about that threesome with Abi and Oli orchestrated by Mary. :devilish:
You and me both! :devilish:
Looks like Mary is about to make it a foursome too. Can't wait to see it in all it's goodness, and maybe get a glimpse of who's pulling the strings...

Reactions: ImmortalNight

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I knew it... I knew we were not done yet and bound for another delay, what a surprise. I mean if we're not lacking a real update for whats pretty much more than year now, it would be fine... but every single time this gets pushed down further the line, the less patient people will get.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Well that’s disappointing. My favorite game is delayed again. This is why giving release dates is a bad idea if you can’t stick to them. Even general ones. Hope Notvil feels better. Update definitely not coming in September now. If we are lucky it will be end of October. But I’m not getting my hopes up. “Health reasons” is one of those all encompassing and extremely vague terms that could lead to huge delays.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
You know, as far as evil plots go, being forced to fuck your wife continuously, then fuck your robot maid, then having your robot maid manipulate you and your barely legal 18 year old niece and daughter into sex and then a threesome, and then having your robot maid join in....not too bad of an evil plot.

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
Well that’s disappointing. My favorite game is delayed again. This is why giving release dates is a bad idea if you can’t stick to them. Even general ones. Hope Notvil feels better. Update definitely not coming in September now. If we are lucky it will be end of October. But I’m not getting my hopes up. “Health reasons” is one of those all encompassing and extremely vague terms that could lead to huge delays.
Yeah and close to the end of October he'll say he'll combine it with a Halloween update which will be delayed until December and then there's gonna be another post about both being combined with a Christmas update and next thing you know after a series of delays because of health issues we're looking at a March 2022 release. Joking aside every creator failing to deliver constantly claims that they've got health issues. See some kind of a pattern here? They're just using this excuse because they know noone can say anything if it's a health related thing. I'm pretty sure over 70% of them are just bullshiting.

Prototype87

Jun 28, 2017
The problems with saying you have 'health problems' is that it is an easy cop out, allowing people to not give much information as to what is going on, leaving others feeling unsatisfied, as well as far too many devs using this excuse. At this point I have exhausted any compassion for people who say this. Don't get me wrong, if it is true, then I understand. However, my first thought is "Here we go again, looks like this game is going to die." I would much rather a dev says "I have writer's block" or "I don't have the same gumption as I did when I started" or hell, even "This is far harder and time consuming than I thought it would be, I'm not sure I can do this". I can deal with that honesty, leaving me to decide if I want to continue supporting them or not.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Been waiting for this one.

Seems to be the trend with devs who are funded on Patreon, etc. Always some excuse to postpone simply to milk the supporters for money. Not saying this IS the case here, but it is happening a lot now days. WAY more than it used to. There needs to be consequences.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes