4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

StalkerJS

Feb 3, 2023
Guys, I'm playing this game and I've reached the point where two activities are open (a girl in bed and a massage). In the datapad, the state is "processing". Of the possible activities, only the launch of the Halloween event. Not everything is open in the gallery. Is it just that the game is not finished, or does something need to be clicked?

Brellium

Sep 25, 2018
Guys, I'm playing this game and I've reached the point where two activities are open (a girl in bed and a massage). In the datapad, the state is "processing". Of the possible activities, only the launch of the Halloween event. Not everything is open in the gallery. Is it just that the game is not finished, or does something need to be clicked?
There is a known bug with the galleries not showing up not to worry. In regards to processing bit try going to each room at every time of the day and you will find that you can let's off some of the "gas" or something will become clickable. Don't forget to check both floors of the main area. Also his discord is here and people are active and can help you if you upload screenshots of your issues.

Reactions: StalkerJS

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
I finished te game, but haven't opened one scene in the gallery - 3rd page, fifth scene is still locked (there are 4 helloween scenes before it). Could anyone give a hint what is there and what have I missed?

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
Abandoned? Oh well... Never played this game but first one was great and this one looked too. Was waiting for it to get finished one day before playing it, but seeing now that it had last update 3 years ago... I mean I am kinda used to the fact that many games get abandoned when I check back on them but it's a shame it had to be this one too.:cry:

Brellium

Sep 25, 2018
Info Update 01/31/24
3 days ago

Hey guys!

Some info for you.

Sorry for the long silence...

I've been busy earning on other projects (Patreon isn't my main source of income and has always been my hobby project.)

Still, I was working on renders and gameplay mechanics of AOG.

Luckily, I'm more free now and finally have some news.

Firstly, I've decided to release the first two chapters on Steam. I'll combine The Beginning and Day Zero into one chapter. DayS will be released separately.

(Patrons will receive the Steam version with achievements and cards.)

However, I'll upload the first two chapters to Steam only after the first update of DayEnd on Patreon - this is the last chapter of the Areas of GRAY.

The DayEnd chapter will be a bit longer than I thought, and will finally conclude this story, allowing me to move forward. It will also be released separately on Steam and will have a slightly fresher look at the game, with new characters, mechanics etc.

Oh, and yeah, I've been working with Unreal Engine 5 for a while and thinking about making the next game on it. I already have some great ideas.

So.. stay in touch for more info!

Andolt

Nov 16, 2020
Hm. Sound not very good to say at least.
I'm trying to buy almost every game in steam that i played here(f95) or just support the dev if the game is interesting for me. But this one looks like trying to milking money from Steam auditory.

Oct 9, 2017
Hm. Sound not very good to say at least.
I'm trying to buy almost every game in steam that i played here(f95) or just support the dev if the game is interesting for me. But this one looks like trying to milking money from Steam auditory.
he can't milk in steam if steam not approve of his draft it will decline and if the draft is accept but the final product is still find it to review from steam for accepting or declining the product to release in their store .. so its a 30% win with 70% failure xD ahhahaha

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes