4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

Andolt

Nov 16, 2020
he can't milk in steam if steam not approve of his draft it will decline and if the draft is accept but the final product is still find it to review from steam for accepting or declining the product to release in their store .. so its a 30% win with 70% failure xD ahhahaha
I'm actualy thinking the opposite) There are a lot of Season 1, Book 1, Chapter 1, bla, bla, bla. So I don't see any reason for steam to decline AOG. I highly doubt that before launching the game in steam moderators check Patreon, F95/if the game is abondened or not(hello AOA), etc.

Reactions: V-red

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I'm actualy thinking the opposite) There are a lot of Season 1, Book 1, Chapter 1, bla, bla, bla. So I don't see any reason for steam to decline AOG. I highly doubt that before launching the game in steam moderators check Patreon, F95/if the game is abondened or not(hello AOA), etc.
Isn't it more of an issue of the incest theme being a big no-no. All of the other games get around it by having it customizable but there's nothing of that sort here.
It's been a while since I opened the game but isn't it clearly stated that Abi is the daughter and Oli the neice?

Reactions: Maviarab

DeathDragonPl

Nov 25, 2020
Isn't it more of an issue of the incest theme being a big no-no. All of the other games get around it by having it customizable but there's nothing of that sort here.
It's been a while since I opened the game but isn't it clearly stated that Abi is the daughter and Oli the neice?
With patch. I don't even remember who they were without the patch since you needed to use it only once and then it worked with updates.

Oct 9, 2017
Its the part of the story were is incest to begin with and only part of that was only changes but not the entire story it self so maybe he retype all that script into something new so you can't blame if its decline so yeah thats the thing I'm concern about ok I know a lot of adult game already put out in steam but not this which is filler but not continuation to the story in his 1st game but in the same verse with a different story to it so yeah approve or not its depends on the steam they are much a like patreon to its Policies with it comes to adult games.. xD

Reactions: Andolt

Oobaha

Apr 6, 2018
Is the story of the game complete and he is just "working" on adding unfinished scenes/renders, or is the story itself not complete either? I browsed a few pages back on this thread, but didnt find an answer.

Also, a real shame, I really liked Gray, got it on steam to support the dev as I dont want to be trapped in a multiyear long sub on patreon. Sad he stopped/slowed down working on this game. Flashbacks to lab rats 2.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Is the story of the game complete and he is just "working" on adding unfinished scenes/renders, or is the story itself not complete either? I browsed a few pages back on this thread, but didnt find an answer.
Unsure. We were apparently close to the end of the story...but whatever close actually means (in terms of number of updates) who knows?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Unsure. We were apparently close to the end of the story...but whatever close actually means (in terms of number of updates) who knows?
it was suppose to be the last update before he started on the epilogue as he explained it originally over a year go. well, we're going on what now? 2-3 years? Now we're seeing images ever so often that suggests he's working on the update but clearly adding in scenes meant for all the holidays too more than likely. Any credibility he had as an honest developer just went up in smoke quite some time back. Oh well.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
it was suppose to be the last update before he started on the epilogue as he explained it originally over a year go. well, we're going on what now? 2-3 years? Now we're seeing images ever so often that suggests he's working on the update but clearly adding in scenes meant for all the holidays too more than likely. Any credibility he had as an honest developer just went up in smoke quite some time back. Oh well.
Hey hey hey...c'mon now...it's hard to create a VN up Everest or when travelling the world in a steam-powered submarine.

Cut the guy some slack...

/s

Oct 9, 2017

Also, a real shame, I really liked Gray, got it on steam to support the dev as I dont want to be trapped in a multiyear long sub on patreon. Sad he stopped/slowed down working on this game. Flashbacks to lab rats 2.
the last update was the end of DAY ZERO which is chapter 3 the next chapter is a side story of what happened to his wife and epilogue in which going to be a full blown Game I think I don't know cause he said that he is making a new game after this last chapter .. so another 2-4 years of waiting in the boat xD

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Would somebody please upload a late save from this game again? I can't find the last post with one and I doubt it's up to date (sounds funny, but at least until the end of the latest beta)...I recently lost all of my Roaming Data :'(

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes