4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
The game just amazing. But this one part of it - cuckold simulation - ruin EVERYTHING. Need MC name mod, because game actually have MC.
Make this game even greater. Doesn't matter is abandoned.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Last game update was in december 2021, so according to f95 rules yes (and logic too).
He was still updating his Patron with regular posts about some new stuff and yet staying typically vague on everything. That was my last hope on an update in the future, but as soon as these posts will stop, I'm out.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017

Happy Easter!

Hey!
Ah, I wish this little bunny could be in the game. But, who knows...
Happy Easter, guys! Hope, you feel great!
More info about the update soon...
Stay in touch!
What a joke, this dude has zero intention of finishing this lol.

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The real joke is that this project reeked of milking 3 years ago, yet some people are still trying to come to terms with the idea.
Holy shit, time flies.

Reactions: Moon Blaster

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
What a joke, this dude has zero intention of finishing this lol.
He finished one game (Gray) and Areas of Gray is like....very close to finished, like 2 updates max.
There's TONs of renders...and TONS of story.
Problem is most scams just do like half the work on the first game and then call it.

I don't think NOTvil came into this wanting to scam, and I think he still doesn't want to. I do think he's burnt out, story idea problems, and maybe some health stuff. (dev game creators, curse meme aside, don't tend to uh...physically fit).
And the health stuff is probably not lethal, but probably draining. And if you're not feeling well, you're probably not horny. And if you're not horny, it's hard to think of good stuff for the horny game...and then the frustration and burnout, and he's not feeling good already so he does something else...and it becomes something that he's putting off more and more, but has never actively decided to "scam" anyone.
You all can think I'm being a sucker, but I'm not. For people still paying, I think he's been very irresponsible. But I think people online, like in real life, atrribute things to malice that can easily and usually are other issues.

rmatty111

Oct 25, 2021
he's horny enough to make posters of the characters and giving hollow updates...almost as if to keep people on the line, while showing minimum work.

I would like to be wrong, I would like the game to be finished, but there are just so many devs that make a gorgeous game and then ride on that initial success until people eventually stop giving them money
He finished one game (Gray) and Areas of Gray is like....very close to finished, like 2 updates max.
There's TONs of renders...and TONS of story.
Problem is most scams just do like half the work on the first game and then call it.

I don't think NOTvil came into this wanting to scam, and I think he still doesn't want to. I do think he's burnt out, story idea problems, and maybe some health stuff. (dev game creators, curse meme aside, don't tend to uh...physically fit).
And the health stuff is probably not lethal, but probably draining. And if you're not feeling well, you're probably not horny. And if you're not horny, it's hard to think of good stuff for the horny game...and then the frustration and burnout, and he's not feeling good already so he does something else...and it becomes something that he's putting off more and more, but has never actively decided to "scam" anyone.
You all can think I'm being a sucker, but I'm not. For people still paying, I think he's been very irresponsible. But I think people online, like in real life, atrribute things to malice that can easily and usually are other issues.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes