4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
Ah yes, female mud wrestling. The single best and most important sport ever conceived in this universe. The single reason why aliens visited this planet, got drunk, than imprisoned in area 51.

• Haha
Reactions: Speed_Hen

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
Maybe because it's NOT A Ren'Py? )
A person makes a game almost alone and not even on Unity. How do you propose to make a compressed version? All pictures in 640x480 and degrade the quality of 3D animations? :)

Sorry for being rude, but it's a fact.
The question was actually regarding the difference between the two engines in the general way and their techniques.And What makes it difficult to compress A" VN Engine game ".

For your notice, I was going to reply in the same level of rudeness. But then, It crossed my mind that i won't be different from those whom prefers rudeness rather than a civilized conversation.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
She certainly should say Da.. Daddy... instead if Aiden.
Yes im using the Patch.
I can guess why. He's using a find and replace search to change it. However, it didn't catch that instance because of the "..."

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Looking to start this game...See there is an incest patch.

Is this what the dev intended?

I like to play the way the game was intended, so no incest for the sake of incest...

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
Looking to start this game...See there is an incest patch.

Is this what the dev intended?

I like to play the way the game was intended, so no incest for the sake of incest...
Im pretty sure the IC Patch is from the Dev.
I mean its pretty obvious who is related anyway.

So go on and play this awesome game!

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes