4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1569431113947.png

Hey!
Some info for you, guys.

The new version - 0.7 is available for all patrons. Everyone can try it now.
The CG pack was also updated.
Enjoy! :)

About the next update...
I have finished with planning and script is almost ready.
I'll begin the rendering stage tomorrow so you could see some sexy previews as soon as possible.

Looking at the current chapter, and taking into account what I planned, I’m not sure how long it will take to develop the AOG now. I wanted to release the game in early 2020. But now I understand - this is impossible.
Well, I hope there won't be anything that could somehow complicate the development and everything will go smoothly.
So stay in touch...
And wish you all the best!
Oh, and one more thing. If anyone still plays "GRAY" (STEAM version). I going to add some cards, badges, smiles, and backgrounds in a few days. I know some guys love this stuff :)

Rebarr

Nov 11, 2018
Where are the replay saves stored please?

A different, stylish and captivating game - looking forward to next update...

chacmool

Aug 14, 2018
View attachment 411149

Hey!
Some info for you, guys.

The new version - 0.7 is available for all patrons. Everyone can try it now.
The CG pack was also updated.
Enjoy! :)

About the next update...
I have finished with planning and script is almost ready.
I'll begin the rendering stage tomorrow so you could see some sexy previews as soon as possible.

Looking at the current chapter, and taking into account what I planned, I’m not sure how long it will take to develop the AOG now. I wanted to release the game in early 2020. But now I understand - this is impossible.
Well, I hope there won't be anything that could somehow complicate the development and everything will go smoothly.
So stay in touch...
And wish you all the best!
Oh, and one more thing. If anyone still plays "GRAY" (STEAM version). I going to add some cards, badges, smiles, and backgrounds in a few days. I know some guys love this stuff :)
Just a suggestion but it would be great if we see more teasing, such as see through panties or dress, some downblouse action etc..
..don’t want to see them fucking in near future..

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
ok, so Ill be at least the tird person asking about the old saves from previous versions. how do they transfer over?
anybody know?

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
Can't this kind of games made by " VN'engines " be COMPRESSED ?
I didn't see any compressed version for the previous releases .

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
Can't this kind of games made by " VN'engines " be COMPRESSED ?
I didn't see any compressed version for the previous releases .
Maybe because it's NOT A Ren'Py? )
A person makes a game almost alone and not even on Unity. How do you propose to make a compressed version? All pictures in 640x480 and degrade the quality of 3D animations? :)

Sorry for being rude, but it's a fact.

Reactions: senjeny and sdfa
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes