4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Is there some way to turn off the scanlines on the overhead maps? It's giving me a damn headache.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
I really enjoyed the last update. And unlike a previous post I am happy with the current semi-linear system.
While we are free to roam around, the events have follow ups and while we can mix and match two chains of events, each chain is linear.
This is perfect for this game and I disagree that more free roam is required here.
In those games free roam is farming, repeating events, if not you get a similar system as here. And this game does not need that. Just keep doing awesome events, focus on the story and I can't wait for the next update.
Ps: Just backed you on patreon for 10$/m. I was interested in the 4k calender, but I'd love to see an exemple before plegding 20$ which is quite high for something paid every month.

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
I really enjoyed the last update. And unlike a previous post I am happy with the current semi-linear system.
While we are free to roam around, the events have follow ups and while we can mix and match two chains of events, each chain is linear.
This is perfect for this game and I disagree that more free roam is required here.
In those games free roam is farming, repeating events, if not you get a similar system as here. And this game does not need that. Just keep doing awesome events, focus on the story and I can't wait for the next update.
Ps: Just backed you on patreon for 10$/m. I was interested in the 4k calender, but I'd love to see an exemple before plegding 20$ which is quite high for something paid every month.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was for August, atm my Wallpaper:p

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Webroot flags two files in this as malware/adware, anyone else have this problem?
Every time I create a new application (a new version of the game), it is created as an absolutely clean exe file. And It is not registered anywhere(in the database of the any AV software), so it's recognized by some antiviruses as unidentified (they just don't know what it is). Anyway, If you have any doubts, check the files with other AV's, everything should be okay.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
AV software sucks with a lot of "false positives", I don't have any since several years! Only uBlock and maybe WinDefender, it's completely enough and I had no problems!
And here is good site to check files:

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Hey, so I really like this game. Just played it, I also want to supoprt, can anyone tell me how often the creator drops an update?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I think this is one of the most intriguing and stylish games posted here.
At first I regretted discovering it so late but now I'm glad that I can play when the content is large.
I hope that this game will give us nice moments for a long time.

unbruitsourd

May 1, 2017
At first I regretted discovering it so late but now I'm glad that I can play when the content is large.
I was thinking the same last night. I'm glad to have discovered this game late and having a big chunk of playtime. The story and CG are totally off the chart. He just got a new patreon!

Reactions: jaimss and L0thar

unbruitsourd

May 1, 2017
Ps: The overview camera and music / ambiance / color grading really give me a nice FFVII Midgar / Aerith vibe!

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1568826592486.png

Info Update 18/09/19
Hey guys!
Some info for you...

The new version (v0.7Beta) is available for $5+ Patrons now. Enjoy! :)
I'm glad that guys who played the version already liked the new gameplay and all other stuff. I was really afraid to ruin everything. So looks like I didn't...
Sure, I had to cut off some mechanics that could be in the game. But now I understand, that it wasn't a mistake.
A bit about the next update.
Work in progress... I'm working on the script and planning the version. I want to add more sexy content to it (something that requires the character level etc.). Fortunately, I don't have to think about the gameplay this time, so the development the version shouldn't take as long as the previous one.
So stay in touch!
And have a nice day!

P.S. The V0.7 for $1 Patrons will be available on 25/09/19, as well as the updated CG pack.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
I agree for the most part minus the large content since there's very little actual content.

Most of it is just a walking simulator atm. I think they invested their time and resources heavily into the wrapping paper rather what's inside the package i.e the plot. Not an overly bad thing and the gadgets/cams are cool but for a sex game it's pretty meh right now. Hopefully that will change in future updates.

I feel a big part of time was wasted on the part with the boyfriend. Sure they needed a hook to for her to feel abandoned form the 'bf breaking up with her' but could've used a lot less time in doing it. That brought zero to the story and I wished I could've just skipped the entire thing.

Reactions: Arcane666
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes