4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep your IRL Mona Lisa ... This is the game you play along side her to ... strengthen the BOND;)!

Oct 9, 2017
hmmm, I like the new game chapter some of you complain about the eroge gas just display it and switch places to the scene which is giving it and it will be blinking and indicates that that's the place you will release it. I play it 4 times and it really blinks whenever your in that place I can't w8 for Daddy to fuck his little minks Daughter.. hehehehe:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
So I finished this last episode of the game and want to share my opinion of the changes. First of all, I like new gameplay system with characters opinion, gas releasing button and all. But I expected a bit more freeroam, nonlinear gameplay. I explain: like people dining in the kitchen and u can release this gas on purpose and watch this kinky or funny conversations; Also ability to release gas in every room or make some things to see what actions will this lead to would be great . It will be nice to have opportunity to pass through events without guide in the UI screen, like u try different combinations to get what you want. Because in my taste all this staff was pretty easy, I know some people have issue even in this (don't blame them), but walkthrough was very easy and took for me like 25min.
Four characters in house (where only one man, who also are relative to girls ) makes me bit upset (i don't mind incest). I know, it's plot decision, but i just got thought, while played, it will be cool if in some day door will open, all characters cheer up and girls go to the city (they still on effect of this gas) and relieve their sexual tension (like in night club will be fun), and the next day door will close again ha-ha.
Last point, I don't like the way the characters acting on this situation. It's looks like: "Hey we are closed in the own house and nobody except android even explain whats going on." Aiden in few days "Im sure all be fine" Abigail "You think so?" Aiden "Yes, I do!". This conversations repeat few time and make me smile, I really wanted to see in the next update the start of digging in this situation, to do something (In my opinion they should start it on next day, but what's done is done) and our spectators start to do things to disturb them and stop searching for answers. It's just be more realistic behavior in such situation.

That's all for now, I wish the dev good luck, because I really like this project and hope it would be fine.
P.S. Girls outfits are amazing :love:

Reactions: Pagliano

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I'm stuck at //processing// on the data pads. I've gone through a couple days without any white buttons to click on, have I done something wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck at //processing// on the data pads. I've gone through a couple days without any white buttons to click on, have I done something wrong?
It took me closing the game then reopening it to get the new content to start.

I think it may have something to do with my virus scan program.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
It took me closing the game then reopening it to get the new content to start.

I think it may have something to do with my virus scan program.
Thank you, I'll try this tonight. I like the new set-up but will need to start from a fresh start to have all my replays on this play through. Thx again.

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
Does the IC Patch work properly? because sometimes Abi calls her Dad "Aiden" instead of Daddy...
I find it a little strange, it would better if she calls him Daddy at the moment the android fingers her instead if Aiden..:confused:

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes