4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
false positive
Sorry, I do not speak the language.
And sorry to break into the colleague's comment.
I download all incest games.
I don't practice, but I like the theme.
This game I always downloaded when a new version comes out.
But I haven't played it yet, so I was wondering who this girl in the picture would be.
Do you already have sex with her?
I found it very beautiful.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I gotta say I did enjoy this update. I like the new style your going with, we now have more control over it. That's the only thing I didn't like about other version you could miss things. Quick question though are the flashing dots that were in last version gone?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Believe me the BETA is really good it makes you want more.
A LOT more!

This game is just great as it is.
Finally a progression that makes actual sense. The pace is just right.
The renders and animations are great too! And at last we have original designs for the places. I was dead tired of the same DAZ rooms everywhere.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
How to raise temperature in Olivia's room?
when she is there in the evening, there is a meter thing in the middle of the room above the sofa she is sitting on. click the + sign until its all the way full and it triggers.

Ok, and normally how longer does it take for the final version to be ready?
This is the full version, the beta is just pre-bug fix. and there doesn't appear to be bugs in this beta (that I found at least)

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
Did anyone progress past the part where you should activate the impulse in the recreation room when Olivia is in there? I grinded through a couple of days without Olivia getting into this damn room. Great graphics by the way! Apart from the last grinding I enjoyed it very much.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte and 0le

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Did anyone progress past the part where you should activate the impulse in the recreation room when Olivia is in there? I grinded through a couple of days without Olivia getting into this damn room. Great graphics by the way! Apart from the last grinding I enjoyed it very much.
you might not notice her there, just click the impulse button at the different times of day. probably morning or afternoon.

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes