4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Oct 9, 2017
1565413665781.png
4 completed = 50%
coding = 30%
music = 10%
testing = 10%

it mean that the coding is now at 9-10% at least or so it seems :ROFLMAO: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: (y)

Arassei

May 28, 2019
That scene with the guy who take the MC's daughter virginity was really necesserely ?
It's would be better if this scene has not existed.

Poodii

Feb 17, 2018
I'm so exited for this project.. you are one of the best developers I've ever seen.. this game is a real piece of art! I cant believe how much effort was placed into this project!! but man I have to tell you everything in this project is freaking spectacular! I'm really a big fan of yours!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
By the looks of it ... that is about what is left ... color bar is 3 quarters full ... any day now;)!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1566922490177.png

Info Update 27/08/2019
Hey guys!
Some info for you.
Work in progress... still. I'm finishing the version and wanted to release it in a few days. Unfortunately, there are some issues with the engine again. I'll need some days to solve all the problems.
I hope to release the version on the final date of the month or, which is more likely, in the first days of September. Yeah, this one (update) took a lot of time... The good news is that the engine is ready for the next updates, so they won't be developing so much time.
I had to try many different gameplay mechanics and reject many of them. Through trial and error, I came up with the gameplay that will be in the whole chapter. And all this was really time-consuming.
So... some more days (maybe one week) and it will be ready.
Stay in touch!

Oct 9, 2017
View attachment 383531

Info Update 27/08/2019
Hey guys!
Some info for you.
Work in progress... still. I'm finishing the version and wanted to release it in a few days. Unfortunately, there are some issues with the engine again. I'll need some days to solve all the problems.
I hope to release the version on the final date of the month or, which is more likely, in the first days of September. Yeah, this one (update) took a lot of time... The good news is that the engine is ready for the next updates, so they won't be developing so much time.
I had to try many different gameplay mechanics and reject many of them. Through trial and error, I came up with the gameplay that will be in the whole chapter. And all this was really time-consuming.
So... some more days (maybe one week) and it will be ready.
Stay in touch!
i cant w8 with this to much Tease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna grind my dick with that ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ah, how much pain we feel while we wait for an update, it's been teasing us for a while... feelings aside, I hope NOTvil considers adding even more spicy scenes involving those mischievous ginger girls, they're delightful. :love:

NOTE: considering his current decent paycheck, NOTvil should release updates more often.

356241_2x.jpg

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hi everybody, I appreciate the sharing of this game :)

The IC patch seems to be stuck at its hosting site right now, is that just me?

Not a huge deal, but in case it's a problem for others I thought it could be helpful to mention.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes