4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not even the rendering was done ... naughty naughty ... all those clogged pipe lines because ...errr

Because of the unsanitary uses of sketching while drawing on the rendering platform;)

Hope he can get loose from all these dames and get some work in ...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
WoOOOoW! MAking real progress ... more drawings + rendering, more post working;)!

More coding and this feels like one great weekend to ... code+render+draw+postwork;)!

Oct 9, 2017
WoOOOoW! MAking real progress ... more drawings + rendering, more post working;)!

More coding and this feels like one great weekend to ... code+render+draw+postwork;)!
i think NOTvil will finish Rendering after that doing both coding and adding music hmmm ....cant w8 this august to play with her D & N :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::cool::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Ah gotcha! (Or rather, you got me ... forgetful.)

It's been a little while, and those not in on the production process can forget between versions where the game last left off!

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Needs a wee bit more baking, lightning to hit the bomb shells just right, angled for the maximum exposure, giving the dame vibe and arousing the kraken just the tingly fashion;)!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
OOOooooOOOOOoooo ... this is what's coming next ...err ... flash back ... no, vision ...

All those nasty hallucinations come to a head;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Preview-7.4.gif

Info Update 09/08/19
Hey guys!
Some info for you.
It's been a while since a posted something.
So, yeah.... I'm Still working on the update.
I've been busy a couple of last days (some changes in my life) and will be for a few more.
Fortunately, I hope to finish the update in this month (at the end of it).
Yeah, I know... This one takes a lot of time and you're tired of waiting already, but this is how the development works.
So...what's ready at the moment?
I finished with the renders (and the postwork) and now i'm doing some coding.
Just need to solve some life issues and I'll finish the updates asap.
Thx for patience guys and...

Stay in touch!

Oct 9, 2017
View attachment 368207

Info Update 09/08/19
Hey guys!
Some info for you.
It's been a while since a posted something.
So, yeah.... I'm Still working on the update.
I've been busy a couple of last days (some changes in my life) and will be for a few more.
Fortunately, I hope to finish the update in this month (at the end of it).
Yeah, I know... This one takes a lot of time and you're tired of waiting already, but this is how the development works.
So...what's ready at the moment?
I finished with the renders (and the postwork) and now i'm doing some coding.
Just need to solve some life issues and I'll finish the updates asap.
Thx for patience guys and...

Stay in touch!
let just say that niece/daughter is in that couch and stroking his D :cool: (y)

Reactions: dx_boost
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes