4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

ancoli

Apr 28, 2017
Today is the end of the second week since the last info update. Even though I hope the new version is released soon, I also hope everything is alright and nothing wrong happened during the developement of the game. If anyone has any news please share.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Testing and bug fixing phase has been going on for awhile now. According to his discord, expect a release either today or tomorrow.
Thanks. I'm a patron to him and was starting to get frustrated at his lack of updates both on his official site and Patreon, which i have been checking daily. I'm not a fan of having to go to discord just for news of an update, i know its arbitary but he should update his official channels.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Oct 9, 2017
this is why I LUV NoTVil he creates the hottest and thrilling game xD!!!!!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Why when I click on Full screen does my computer screen go black and my anti virus program states I have a Trojan.?

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Why when I click on Full screen does my computer screen go black and my anti virus program states I have a Trojan.?
I can't say why it's a false positive, but if the black screen is caused by your antivirus blocking the game then you can add it as an exception. No virus here.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I can't say why it's a false positive, but if the black screen is caused by your antivirus blocking the game then you can add it as an exception. No virus here.
Good. Had me concerned. Never had any problems with any games on here till now. I will do as you say. Thank you

Reactions: Burgundy
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes