4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
is there a way to change the MC name?
This game has no MC. Aiden is just one character among several and we tend to associate him with the MC role since most of us players are guys and can relate to him.
As far as I know, we can't change any name in the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Overview:
A middle-aged writer
moved to a new apartment in a giant skyscraper. He couldn't even imagine what awaits him and his loved ones. And what secrets are hidden behind the walls...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Overview:
A middle-aged writer
moved to a new apartment in a giant skyscraper. He couldn't even imagine what awaits him and his loved ones. And what secrets are hidden behind the walls...
Yup, that's right. But as soon as you start playing, the game mechanics tell otherwise.
You control all the girls at different points of the story. You even control Abi's boyfriend during a whole scene trying to fuck her.
Hints say "Aiden is doing this or that", not "You are doing this or that."
Also "Male protagonist", "female protagonist" and "multiple protagonist" tags are to be seen above.

As I once said, the MC here is the house. Or at least some evil character programming the house to act like that. We'll just have to wait and see.

Reactions: demo2019

muumi

Nov 25, 2017
Hi all, I'm trying to continue the game from Episode 3.
It says "Aiden meets Olivia at the balcony".

But when I go to balcony, I see no one.
Also I can't click anyone, have I found a bug or missing something?

Thank you in advance.

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
A Thief's End Your goal is to hit the little "bullseye"/"target" buttons below each gauge when the shaded part matches up with the bar. Once you've lined up all four, hit Release.

After doing it a couple times, you'll never have to do it again either in that episode or the next.

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
what kind of relationships does the game have?
As in, what kinds of sex? Or what kinds of partners? The OP is actually quite well-tagged with what's there so far.

Presently, it's four women, all with the same male character, with only a couple exceptions (you might also include some of the father's dreams/telepathies where he imagines two unknown couples having sex, or is seduced by two as-yet-imaginary twins on a train, but those aren't real so I don't think they count). The four women are the man's wife, robotic servant, niece, and daughter. The wife has vanilla and anal sex with the father. The daughter has actual sex with her boyfriend (not dad) in an early episode, and gets to second/third base (only) with her father in the latest free episode. The niece has imaginary oral sex only so far (although does at one point toy herself while imagining it).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
As in, what kinds of sex? Or what kinds of partners? The OP is actually quite well-tagged with what's there so far.

Presently, it's four women, all with the same male character, with only a couple exceptions (you might also include some of the father's dreams/telepathies where he imagines two unknown couples having sex, or is seduced by two as-yet-imaginary twins on a train, but those aren't real so I don't think they count). The four women are the man's wife, robotic servant, niece, and daughter. The wife has vanilla and anal sex with the father. The daughter has actual sex with her boyfriend (not dad) in an early episode, and gets to second/third base (only) with her father in the latest free episode. The niece has imaginary oral sex only so far (although does at one point toy herself while imagining it).

It's hard to avoid spoilers and give a complete rundown, but all of the sex that isn't vanilla husband/wife is based on involuntary compulsion of both partners. All of the participants are being manipulated chemically, electronically, or psychologically. All the daughter sex -- and even one of the scenes with the wife -- involves mind control (not the father's fault) rather than affirmative consent, so if that's not your thing you might steer clear. (In "not my kink" territory, there's a lot of uncharacteristic dirty talk when they're under the influence, too, which is sort of a turnoff because they're all generally quite sweet and loving people.) That said, it's a surprisingly compelling "WTF?" story so far, and the animations and graphics are absolutely amazing (ignoring the dreamscape/telepathy characters, who are caricatures).
That answer is exactly what i wanted to hear, thanks!

aris65

Oct 13, 2018
hi , it says "raise the temp in Olivias room" , how that works cause what ever i did it didnt work out , if anyone can provide a little help , thanks in advance

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry man, I don't want to be a dick here, but you might want to spoiler some of that info like so...

[Spoiler ] ...info.... [/spoiler ]

Remove the space in [spoiler ] when you do.

Did not spoil any of my fun, I'm up to date. but some people might not want to read all that info before starting the game.

Typically I would be annoyed if I read this before starting the game.

Nice post btw.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
hi , it says "raise the temp in Olivias room" , how that works cause what ever i did it didnt work out , if anyone can provide a little help , thanks in advance
When Olivia is sleeping if I remember correctly, there appears a little control with plus and minus controller. Click on the plus controller untill the temp is max.

(If it's not while she is sleeping, just click on her room every time you advance the time, until temp control apears.)

Reactions: aris65
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes