4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
Sorry man, I don't want to be a dick here, but you might want to spoiler some of that info
Good point. Didn't think it was needed and deliberately wrote to avoid spoiling too much, but now that you mention it, I can definitely see it the other way. Spoilered out the more spoilery part. I left the description of the actual sex in the clear since that's just describing the content you'd expect.

Reactions: Antosha and Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Good point. Didn't think it was needed and deliberately wrote to avoid spoiling too much, but now that you mention it, I can definitely see it the other way. Spoilered out the more spoilery part. I left the description of the actual sex in the clear since that's just describing the content you'd expect.
My motto is, when in doubt I put the spoiler tags on.

In my view, I would put the spoiler tag on your first paragraph since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is all hypothetical, since you did not spoil anything for me and I can not say if other posters would feel the same as me about this.

I actually liked your post since it was very precise in answer to the other poster's question.
I just pointed out the possible spoilers it might have contained. :)

Reactions: Antosha

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Double post... This game is Awsome!!!
Loved the update (I just wish they were more frequent, as with all good games)

Reactions: mojococo

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
hm. I just entered the replay and for the Yoga scene I do not have that picture, only the blowjob and not the fucking from behind. Do you know if there is some kind of points to be gained which makes this scene different in regards to how many points you have?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
hm. I just entered the replay and for the Yoga scene I do not have that picture, only the blowjob and not the fucking from behind. Do you know if there is some kind of points to be gained which makes this scene different in regards to how many points you have?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS. I just checked you can not replay the first Yoga scene where the captures are from. You will need to replay the last chapter

Reactions: blaaahunter

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1578540304415.png

Hey everyone!
Finally, the new version is available for all my Patrons.
Have a good time, guys :)

In the meantime, I'm working on the next update. As you could see on my webpage, now is the stage when I write the script and trying to come up with some good ideas and sexy moments for you.
The update will have more options for Abi's passion level. Also, I want to add something similar for Mary.
Overall, there are some good scenes in my plans for now. But I'm still not sure how to implement them better.
However, we'll see the result quite soon! So...

Stain in touch, guys!

Oct 9, 2017
View attachment 510882

Hey everyone!
Finally, the new version is available for all my Patrons.
Have a good time, guys :)

In the meantime, I'm working on the next update. As you could see on my webpage, now is the stage when I write the script and trying to come up with some good ideas and sexy moments for you.
The update will have more options for Abi's passion level. Also, I want to add something similar for Mary.
Overall, there are some good scenes in my plans for now. But I'm still not sure how to implement them better.
However, we'll see the result quite soon! So...

Stain in touch, guys!
K3U

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
It is so bad I played AOG... now my expectations are high as f***, can't find any other game/VN I'm interested in. Any suggestion till we wait for new contet, guys? :)

Reactions: Antosha and l69p
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes