4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017

Hey guys!
Some info for you and the first preview...

First of all, about the previous poll. Don't worry, guys. I won't port anything anywhere now. I made that poll to understand how many players need this game on other platforms.
IF the porting of the game occurs, then it will be no sooner than the development is completed.
About the v0.9.
Well, heh... There's not much to say. Everything is going just fine :)
I'm doing some cool renders and animations atm.
I was planning to add a little minigame for this version, but I don't know if It'll be looking good enough. Maybe I'll reject this idea if the result won't satisfy me...
I'll try to show you more previews for this version than usual. Don't want to leave you without information for too long.
So stay in touch!
View attachment 526986
Looks great. Love that style.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Ok, 2 questions here :

- I seem to be stuck where I should release gas when Olivia is in the rec room... only she is never there. I looped the day several times, checked every room to see if I missed some interaction, nothing. Any idea ?
*edit* I replayed the game and this time it worked... I don't know, maybe it's me and I didn't see the gas release button activated.

- Also I would like to extract the pictures from the exe, since I want to see some again, and I don't see a gallery or replay for anything other than the animations, which are already outside the exe.
I know how to extract data from renpy, unity, rpgm, etc, but don't know how to do it with this game. Seems to be Visual C++.
Do you know of any tool to do that ?

By the way, I really like this game, good writing, very nice CG and animations. Quite a change from the lot of vanilla Daz CG and so so animations we can find in a lot of games. Also the girls are curvy without being ridiculously overdeveloped like in some games, they are just sexy and yummy.
A few english errors here and there, but not that much.
Keep up the good work !

Last edited:
Reactions: granolo43

Laszaka

Jun 25, 2018
Hi guys ;) i fastsearched the thread and i still have some questions. i'm a play who almost only plays ren'py games, so im not familiar with this platform. i dont want to force the dev to change just trying to get better experience with what i have :D
1. Is there a way to save manually? or just autosave?
2. Is there a way to rollback? im sometimes clicking toofast and missing text and scenes.
Thx if you can help me ;)

For the Game:
Super nice models and Qualitiy, hopefully the storyline keeps what it promised ;)

hopefully my english is not too cruel :)

Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys ;) i fastsearched the thread and i still have some questions. i'm a play who almost only plays ren'py games, so im not familiar with this platform. i dont want to force the dev to change just trying to get better experience with what i have :D
1. Is there a way to save manually? or just autosave?
2. Is there a way to rollback? im sometimes clicking toofast and missing text and scenes.
Thx if you can help me ;)

For the Game:
Super nice models and Qualitiy, hopefully the storyline keeps what it promised ;)

hopefully my english is not too cruel :)
this game was made to make it understand what the story is and with or without the save you can just skip it everything is simple just understand the game mechanics this how you do and there is no rollback this game has 3 different stories which are starting from 1st to its latest update ..

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
A middle-aged writer moved to a new apartment in a giant skyscraper. He couldn't even imagine what awaits him and his loved ones.
Seems like this so called writer have complete absence of imagination and life experience no more then primary school student. :)

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
I had my doubts when I started this game. Had to get used to the interface (which I now love) and the story complicated by flash backs from different characters but after a while I got drawn into it and couldnt stop playing anymore.

Magnificent story, the atmosphere is incredible, pretty girls/women, easy to master yet fun to play puzzle/mini games, well crafted 'special effects', great sound/music... awesome game.
I'm gonna support this dev, I just have to :love:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I just love it now that I know where everything is and how to navigate. I'm use to my usual VNs but I'm getting the hang of her. (y) :)

Reactions: Watcher X

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
If you're just starting yes. I usually just go for good VNs but this really looked interesting, because I'm so use to VN's it took me ages to learn how to navigate around because I'm a little stupid but once the brain cell kicked in it was great

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes