4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
guys are you sure it's secure files ? i'm not too excited to use some exe knowing they are not from ren'py nor unity

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
this game was made to make it understand what the story is and with or without the save you can just skip it everything is simple just understand the game mechanics this how you do and there is no rollback this game has 3 different stories which are starting from 1st to its latest update ..
As nicely produced as this game is, the only downside I experience is not being able to get back to a savepoint of my choosing so that I can check out a past scene for dialogue I want to revisit, for example. It's a minor gripe, but has been a bit inconvenient to restart a chapter just to eventually reach the part of a scene for recalling a detail or two.

I¡m stuck at "Aiden can't sleep, someone came to him". What to do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys!
A bit info for you...

Well... I'm still on the rendering stage, doing some post-work on images that have already been rendered. About a half of work is done at the moment - art and 6 animations (I plan to add about 10 -12 animations for this update)
I can't really tell the exact dates of the release, always hoping for the best. Heh, but you know how it usually goes with me.
Anyway, updates are getting hotter and hotter. I think this is what you're waiting for so much :)
Last week I got a little sick. Well... more than a little, to be honest. High body temperature makes me crazy.
I hope it's not a corona, and I'll stay alive, haha.
This is it, for now, guys...
Stay in touch!

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
As nicely produced as this game is, the only downside I experience is not being able to get back to a savepoint of my choosing so that I can check out a past scene for dialogue I want to revisit, for example.
I've flagged this with Notvil at the release of the last version, he's responded but hoping he can implement it sooner than later.

Otherwise what i do is keep manual save backups for each point i want to save. Its painful to manage though.

Reactions: fried

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
this will be released in late April i think :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
It'll be probably be March, when the rendering gets done the last 3 things go pretty fast. .7 was released in September, .8 in December so its about 3 months per update.

Last edited:

Oct 9, 2017
It'll be probably be March, when the rendering gets done the last 3 things go pretty fast. .7 was released in September, .8 in December so its about 3 months per update.
we never know whats the future holds :cool::WeSmart::WeSmart:but MechaXMC hmmm:unsure::unsure:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Well amazing game, the different chapters were great, the story is good, even if i don't really approve the fact that they excluded the wife for the quarantine; well at least the dev could add some drama to it, with NTR content from where she is now, because of the effect of the gas she inhaled before.

Reactions: liadryn and EdPokol

shitposting69

Feb 12, 2020
Well amazing game, the different chapters were great, the story is good, even if i don't really approve the fact that they excluded the wife for the quarantine; well at least the dev could add some drama to it, with NTR content from where she is now, because of the effect of the gas she inhaled before.
This have her get banged by the drunk neighbor as MC is forced to helplessly watch from the peephole

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes