4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
lol another MC with a mullet. Seems they are making a huge comeback in VN's
I was suscribed to a quite successful Youtube channel called Beardbrand (yeah, I have a beard).
They guy managing the channel and running the Beardbrand company decided to grow a mullet and started making videos recommending it. I unsuscribed IM-ME-DIATE-LY.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Man, I just played the other game "Gray". Fuck!!!

I'm worried about this game's conclusion now. That games ending was depressing as fuck!

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dalish and M.Sato

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
City Of Broken Dreamers. You have in my signature.
I started to play CoBD like two or three times but somehow the whole story is too complicated for me. Everything is too obvious and I really miss that little spice of incest with its accidental, voyeour, peeking kind if things... :) Renders are great by the way. Maybe I'll give another chance.

Reactions: Infidel and Aristos

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
I'm hoping Notvil is considering my suggestion of re-implementing manual saves, the autosave currently overrides the save slot and there are points in the game that the replay function doesn't cover that i would like to revisit.

Right now keeping seperate save points and moving them in/out of the folder is a pain.

Upshalli

Dec 14, 2019
So... Does this game have actual sex with daughter/niece yet? Just wondering if this game is worth to play yet or am i just gonna wait few more updates before trying it. :unsure:

Rayplon

Dec 13, 2018
So... Does this game have actual sex with daughter/niece yet? Just wondering if this game is worth to play yet or am i just gonna wait few more updates before trying it. :unsure:
I'd start playing now , the build up is good ...if I wasn't already supporting two devs already and could afford more this would def be number three .....next update should be very interesting ;-)

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
This is the simplest minigame I could ever make... Guys, don't make me think bad about you... Really, it' s so easy.

Alright, here's a little tip. 2 points to active noises, 1 point deactivates them, also there is a volume mixer. When you do everything right, you get 1 plus from the left side...
Maybe they were confused as to why you need to bring all the sounds to max when the character was trying to make them stop.

Reactions: listenerDave

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hey guys!
Some info for you and the first preview...

First of all, about the previous poll. Don't worry, guys. I won't port anything anywhere now. I made that poll to understand how many players need this game on other platforms.
IF the porting of the game occurs, then it will be no sooner than the development is completed.
About the v0.9.
Well, heh... There's not much to say. Everything is going just fine :)
I'm doing some cool renders and animations atm.
I was planning to add a little minigame for this version, but I don't know if It'll be looking good enough. Maybe I'll reject this idea if the result won't satisfy me...
I'll try to show you more previews for this version than usual. Don't want to leave you without information for too long.
So stay in touch!
Preview-9.1.jpg

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

Hey guys!

First of all, about the previous poll. Don't worry, guys. I won't port anything anywhere now. I made that poll to understand how many players need this game on other platforms.
IF the porting of the game occurs, then it will be no sooner than the development is completed.
About the v0.9.
I was planning to add a little minigame for this version, but I don't know if It'll be looking good enough. Maybe I'll reject this idea if the result won't satisfy me...
I'll try to show you more previews for this version than usual. Don't want to leave you without information for too long.
So stay in touch!
View attachment 526986
So, are we thinking real world or dream/hallucination?

Oct 9, 2017

Hey guys!

About the v0.9.
So stay in touch!
View attachment 526986
even though its still a preview my dick is making a scene xD!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: chacmool
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes