4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Well amazing game, the different chapters were great, the story is good, even if i don't really approve the fact that they excluded the wife for the quarantine; well at least the dev could add some drama to it, with NTR content from where she is now, because of the effect of the gas she inhaled before.
We all cry for the gone wife, but it wouldn't fit the story if she was there; the N word is complicated :oops:, if you don't put the tag right from the start, chances are it will start a very heated semantics battle.

After playing the dev's previous game, I trust him/brace for impact. Wherever there is in store it will be great, it will be well done & we'll all be sucking our thumbs in a fetal position for 3 days or so.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aristos

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
I don't think they can add more people, the story is about being trapped in the house and exposed to the gas. I like the limited scope, always like more scenes with a few girls than a ton of girls who feel disposable.
More girls mean a lot of resources that need to be use by dev unless dev got enough support on patreon. I'm with you prefer few girls

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
I can see why people like this game as it looks amazing and the music is absolutely on point, but the first episode was mostly just confusing to me. It feels like the game is being set up for you to play from Aiden's point of view but a minute after he says Abi often acts like she's flirting with him, i'm suddenly playing as Abi's boyfriend trying to get his hands on a condom so he can fuck her..? Not exactly how i expected (or hoped) the story would progress.

Maybe it'll make more sense after playing the other episodes but the first one just left me feeling quite confused and a little disinterested...

Oct 9, 2017
I can see why people like this game as it looks amazing and the music is absolutely on point, but the first episode was mostly just confusing to me. It feels like the game is being set up for you to play from Aiden's point of view but a minute after he says Abi often acts like she's flirting with him, i'm suddenly playing as Abi's boyfriend trying to get his hands on a condom so he can fuck her..? Not exactly how i expected (or hoped) the story would progress.

Maybe it'll make more sense after playing the other episodes but the first one just left me feeling quite confused and a little disinterested...
well idk about your perspective about EX-BF of Abi but if you played GRAY's(The 1st game before this) is that that apartment they went was the former owner of MC's brother before he went to nuts(the creator of little NOTviL the sphere robot you found at any place). if you're talking about what happened to them well I think the dev will either create a game base on them or just gonna be cliffhangers in the story cause this story is not about friends of Abi but rather MC's new Life of why he received a huge APARTMENT OF HIS FATHER which is why ??? and why is there a humanoid maid and why she is unusually weird time to time ..

and if you played the patch file then I think you will understand the story very well I think xD!!!!!!!!

Reactions: mojococo

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

I see what you mean, but the POV of this game is not really one single character, but an yet undisclosed force driving them from the background. Maybe it helps if you try to approach it as a multiple protagonist VN.

If you really, really want a single protagonist story, consider trying the dev's first game (link in my sig) and see if NOTvil is for you. He has a quite unique style and getting o_Oo_Oo_O is part of it, maybe if you get familiar with it first you can enjoy this game better.

Reactions: johnelros

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
well idk about your perspective about EX-BF of Abi but if you played GRAY's(The 1st game before this) is that that apartment they went was the former owner of MC's brother before he went to nuts(the creator of little NOTviL the sphere robot you found at any place). if you're talking about what happened to them well I think the dev will either create a game base on them or just gonna be cliffhangers in the story cause this story is not about friends of Abi but rather MC's new Life of why he received a huge APARTMENT OF HIS FATHER which is why ??? and why is there a humanoid maid and why she is unusually weird time to time ..

and if you played the patch file then I think you will understand the story very well I think xD!!!!!!!!
I see what you mean, but the POV of this game is not really one single character, but an yet undisclosed force driving them from the background. Maybe it helps if you try to approach it as a multiple protagonist VN.

If you really, really want a single protagonist story, consider trying the dev's first game (link in my sig) and see if NOTvil is for you. He has a quite unique style and getting o_Oo_Oo_O is part of it, maybe if you get familiar with it first you can enjoy this game better.
Well that's actually the reason i was pretty confused at first, because the game was being set up as a story about the MC and his new life with his family. But all of a sudden i was playing a condom seeking boyfriend lol.. It just threw me off for a bit, because yes i was playing the patched game (who do you think i am, how else would i play this game?!?!:LOL:) and seeing anyone besides the MC trying to get into her pants wasn't what i was hoping to see!

I've played the other two episodes by now though and my feelings of confusion and disinterest have vanished completely. The only thing i'm feeling right now is impatience for having to wait for the next episode! The way the story is being set up is so unique, the renders are absolutely beautiful and the music makes everything feel so amazingly mysterious.
I already knew the POV of this game wasn't going to be one single character going into it, but the more i played the more i felt like an outside spectator (in a good way), until the moment i realised it wasn't like that at all. It's more like the game puts you in the seat of puppetmaster rather than spectator, and it captures that feeling perfectly. All in all, i now completely understand why people are loving this game and i can't wait to see what happens next!

And thanks for recommending the dev's other game M.Sato, i'll definitely check it out soon!

Reactions: M.Sato

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
1. I couldn't get this to stop crashing until I re-installed my OS and the game .. so no idea what was off in the appdata folder etc, but for anyone that has that problem "le nuke" fix works

2. Has anyone attempted to make fanart for this or an asset thread? I searched and didn't find any and NOTvil has *definitely* produced great characters here ... anyone interested in joining me in figuring them out? I started a fan art thread in the artwork section of F95 :D :D

Keep up the great work!

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes