4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Braaain

Oct 30, 2018
What’s the incest patch for?? Sounds like a dumb question but it’s not necessary with this game... mind you I wish there was a patch to change the names because for me personally it’s not what I am in to

Oct 9, 2017
What’s the incest patch for?? Sounds like a dumb question but it’s not necessary with this game... mind you I wish there was a patch to change the names because for me personally it’s not what I am in to
what's your point about the patch??

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

I finally finished the rendering. Uh, animations took quite a while time. I still need to do some post-work, but not much.
I'm going to begin coding in the coming days, and again... I can't tell the release dates now, but I will try to finish the update by the end of the month.
Unfortunately, I will need to handle some housing issues on the next week, and I'll probably be very busy with all that. So the release can be a bit delayed.
Stay in touch!
And have a nice day!
Preview-9.5.jpg

Aid3n

Mar 7, 2020
How do I raise the temperature in Olivia's room? I just can't find anything to progress at that point....

Oct 9, 2017
How do I raise the temperature in Olivia's room? I just can't find anything to progress at that point....
there should be a function that you will raise the temp in the room just see it maybe its in blur mode ...

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey guys!
Some info for you... and a tasty preview :p

Work in progress. Despite I was totally swamped this week (some annoying issues with my apartment), I still could do some coding, and I will keep working...

The minigame I was planning to add won't be in the update. Some guys don't like minigames in AOG, and I think that this one could be a bit annoying, so I rejected it.

The good news is that the version will have much more sexual content than usual, but unfortunately, making these scenes takes a lot much more time than the other scenes.

So I'll tell you the approximate release dates a bit later...

Oh, and yeah... The Coronavirus turns into a real bitch. The world becomes crazy! I hope you guys are okay...

Have a nice day, and stay safe!

Oct 9, 2017

Hey guys!
Some info for you... and a tasty preview :p

Work in progress. Despite I was totally swamped this week (some annoying issues with my apartment), I still could do some coding, and I will keep working...

The minigame I was planning to add won't be in the update. Some guys don't like minigames in AOG, and I think that this one could be a bit annoying, so I rejected it.

The good news is that the version will have much more sexual content than usual, but unfortunately, making these scenes takes a lot much more time than the other scenes.

So I'll tell you the approximate release dates a bit later...

Oh, and yeah... The Coronavirus turns into a real bitch. The world becomes crazy! I hope you guys are okay...

Have a nice day, and stay safe!
can't wait to have fun with my little girl again he he he he he he:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes