4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I figured it was obvious what it was considering the angle it was going in. But that aside, I in no way got a "poop" impression from the picture...but i suppose it might not have been the best angle for a picture without context...

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
7.jpg

Who will you choose? :)

Hey!
Some info for you, guys...

Well, finally, I can announce the approximate dates of the release. Unfortunately, the update won't be ready in this month... I will need a bit more time, and I plan to update the game somewhere closer to the beginning or even the middle of April. Damn, every time I hope that the new update won't take so much time. Hm, now I understand that it's just impossible... It's becoming harder and harder to make such a big game with every new version. I have to compile (in my head) everything that was said before in the game and prepare it for the ending. And yeah, it became much harder for me than it was with the development of GRAY.
The story is quite complicated, and I want to tell it right...
I'm sorry guys, I know you wanted to play in a few days but the game will be available a little bit later.

Stay in touch!

Oct 9, 2017
what made you think that.
game seems to allow as much as possible so far.
gonna rephrase my sentences
"so no harem ending? only 1 person to be with hmmm can't choose with either of them grr........."
IDK but my guts tell me that no possible harem ending :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Oh no! What a huge decision!
If only the game didn't self-destruct after finishing it so that we could check the other paths :ROFLMAO:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes