4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
In on day 0. Stuck on the activate the sculptures. I activated the ones in the orangery, parents room and dinning room. The last one in the main hall area gives no option to activate. What's the deal? I'm stuck here now. Can't advance.

Feb 14, 2020
In on day 0. Stuck on the activate the sculptures. I activated the ones in the orangery, parents room and dinning room. The last one in the main hall area gives no option to activate. What's the deal? I'm stuck here now. Can't advance.
The Main hall sculpture is not a part. The place you look in is:-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey guys!

Some info for you!

As I said before I'll post another info update before the release of the new version. So this post is the last preview of the update.

I'm finishing the coding now, and I think the version will be released the next week (hope to release it somewhere at the end of the week). The delay is caused by the need for re-rendering of 2 important animations because I didn't like them. Also, some gameplay elements aren't working as I want them to work. So I need to figure out how to fix this issue.

Anyway, the update is almost here.

Stay in touch.

And have a nice weekend!

Jupix

Apr 7, 2018
For NOTvil <3

PLEASE,put the thing in yellow circle in the RED arrow hole, OR GREEN arrow (both will be very appreciated)

BUT DON'T put it between the black cross.
I don't get it. In just about every project, the most common action is vanilla sex. And it's perfectly fine, I accept that most people have pretty narrow taste. But why discouraging from creating something different now and then? Are you really that unconsiderate of other people, who might actually enjoy it? Do you really want every game to just copy standard kamasutra positions, just with different graphics, models and story?

Why not just discourage author from doing titjob or buttjob too? The point is, it's fine when most of scenes are just vanilla. I actually prefer that too. But when vanilla is like 90% of content, do you really need that remaining 10% make vanilla too so much? I'm sure NOTvil will eventually deliver enough vaginal sex with heroines for you to enjoy.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't get it. In just about every project, the most common action is vanilla sex. And it's perfectly fine, I accept that most people have pretty narrow taste. But why discouraging from creating something different now and then? Are you really that unconsiderate of other people, who might actually enjoy it? Do you really want every game to just copy standard kamasutra positions, just with different graphics, models and story?

Why not just discourage author from doing titjob or buttjob too? The point is, it's fine when most of scenes are just vanilla. I actually prefer that too. But when vanilla is like 90% of content, do you really need that remaining 10% make vanilla too so much? I'm sure NOTvil will eventually deliver enough vaginal sex with heroines for you to enjoy.
Doesn't have to be either/or, you can have a footjob and penetration in the same scene. I think because the updates take so long, people want some payoff, we have gotten lots of teasing content. There's about 4000 abandoned games here that did that thinking they had all the time in the world. But obviously, they didn't. I have more confidence in notvil than those authors. It's just strange we have thousands of examples and nobody learns a damn thing about having a reasonable scope.

Jupix

Apr 7, 2018
Doesn't have to be either/or, you can have a footjob and penetration in the same scene. I think because the updates take so long, people want some payoff, we have gotten lots of teasing content. There's about 4000 abandoned games here that did that thinking they had all the time in the world. But obviously, they didn't. I have more confidence in notvil than those authors. It's just strange we have thousands of examples and nobody learns a damn thing about having a reasonable scope.
I guess you have a point. Still it kinda annoys me, that some people can be this selfish. You know, it's not like footjob is my huge thing or anything, I'm just versatile. But even when previous updates didn't bring any extra variety, I wouldn't complain. I was like "Oh, this is pretty usual stuff, but maybe next time he might do something different. Or maybe sometime in the future."

But this Cacaman's attitude, I've seen it too often with other creators. Like someone talented with 3D animations, doing mainly futanari for example, because he actually enjoys it. And here they come - complains about not doing vanilla, insulting his fans how they steer him in wrong direction... I'm not talking about obvious trolls and haters. But those people appears as fairly honest persons in other situations. Still, because of that, I find them selfish.

Not trying to be drama queen or anything it's just... it's getting old. Thx for your reply, by the way.

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
There's about 4000 abandoned games here that did that thinking they had all the time in the world. But obviously, they didn't.
the whole point is destroyed with only one phrase - at NOTvil this is the second game, and at the moment he promised what he gave to the players. He also said that there would still be updates. He can do a marathon of sex scenes and a brain explosion by the end of this game. And he may not do it, because he also said that he himself does not yet know what history will lead to.

I would not want a scene that will take 1 month of work, but which will satisfy only the category of ONE girl) When there still is a niece, robots, and crazy madam ... To reduce the quantity with quality is not bad on the one hand. On the other hand, this sends the whole fucking choice, because if people see that for their choices there will be no similar quality scenes in the whole game, then they will get bombed. In the meantime, I see a balance in the whole game.

P.s. The author said that he wants to close the arch of the original characters. But if there is a sequel and the series is a trilogy - I will not be offended. Because with each game, the quality of the presentation of the story, visual, optimization and the sex scenes themselves increases. I remember the scenes before the Revelations in the original. Now they are not just more beautiful than in revelations - they are longer and better. So just waiting.

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
are the sex scene for MC with Abigail and Olivia will always be a dream or mind control? will there be an update where they had sex without any of this happening(dream/mind control)? lol

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
are the sex scene for MC with Abigail and Olivia will always be a dream or mind control? will there be an update where they had sex without any of this happening(dream/mind control)? lol
I agree on the dreams, although the "mind control" is really happening. I wouldn't call it mind control, more like being slipped an aphrodisiac. The drugging aspect works because these do not seem like people who would fuck their own family members under normal circumstances, what's being done is making them realize their inner desires. At least, I hope so, it's refreshing to not play a predator role, Aiden is equally being manipulated as the girls. Not an evil rapist father grooming his daughters for sex.

Feb 14, 2020
I agree on the dreams, although the "mind control" is really happening. I wouldn't call it mind control, more like being slipped an aphrodisiac. The drugging aspect works because these do not seem like people who would fuck their own family members under normal circumstances, what's being done is making them realize their inner desires. At least, I hope so, it's refreshing to not play a predator role, Aiden is equally being manipulated as the girls. Not an evil rapist father grooming his daughters for sex.
Yes, my thoughts exactly and that is one of the main reasons I love this game and its approach so much. Its fundamentally different in setting the plot is what sets it apart from others. The MC isn't a nymphomaniac or just wants fuck all the girls out their. He's more passionate about his wife and the introduction of the Gas bringing out his primal desired in absence of his wife makes the story progression realistic.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Yes, my thoughts exactly and that is one of the main reasons I love this game and its approach so much. Its fundamentally different in setting the plot is what sets it apart from others. The MC isn't a nymphomaniac or just wants fuck all the girls out their. He's more passionate about his wife and the introduction of the Gas bringing out his primal desired in absence of his wife makes the story progression realistic.
I wish they wouldn't forget what has been happening when they were possessed.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes