4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

ancoli

Apr 28, 2017
are the sex scene for MC with Abigail and Olivia will always be a dream or mind control? will there be an update where they had sex without any of this happening(dream/mind control)? lol
I dont like the term "mind control". For me its more like deeper desires that they cant fulfill normally due to inhibitions and this is just an oportunity to live out their fantacies.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Leaving some chemical components on the air, in a way that everybody needs to fullfill their urges. Nobody opposes against their wills (so they don't show them, must say), but nobody too knows what really happens. It's a subtle "mind control" plot (that MC suffers too).

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's all a dream
Imagine that. Aiden wakes up only to realize he fell asleep in the train where he was at the beginning of the game.
His niece was actually just a random girl sitting opposite him before he dozed off.
THE END.

I dont like the term "mind control". For me its more like deeper desires that they cant fulfill normally due to inhibitions and this is just an oportunity to live out their fantacies.
Right?!! That's what I told the judge after she argued I had slipped scopolamine in her drink but he wouldn't listen to reason :(

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Right?!! That's what I told the judge after she argued I had slipped scopolamine in her drink but he wouldn't listen to reason :(
Lol. That's drugging tho, not hypnosis or mind control, it only supports the fact that it isn't mind control. Which is a comic booky fantasy concept, mk ultra wouldn't even count in the way it works in fictional depictions. You need a direct order given or a hypnotic suggestion. Not an uncontrolled result that comes from inside the victim.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Lol. That's drugging tho, not hypnosis or mind control, it only supports the fact that it isn't mind control. Which is a comic booky fantasy concept, mk ultra wouldn't even count in the way it works in fictional depictions. You need a direct order given or a hypnotic suggestion. Not an uncontrolled result that comes from inside the victim.
Are you aware that "mind control" in this game is achieved by releasing a narcotic gas?
It's not hypnosis or singing a magical song. That's why I wrote my sarcastic comment.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnJG

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Are you aware that "mind control" in this game is achieved by releasing a narcotic gas?
It's not hypnosis or singing a magical song. That's why I wrote my sarcastic comment.
Yeah, drugging with a gas, the original poster was on about mind control, a tag often disappointingly put on too many things. Many a time, after a long as download, I am disappointed because whatever tag it was that enticed me is not really in the game. I think that guy was not enjoying it because he thinks they are mindless drones, but I don't get that interpretation from the writing.

You wanna see the ultimate expression of the stupid obsession with slapping every tag on something, check out the Haley thread. No one talks about the game, they just fight over tags and legal definitions. It's hilarious and pathetic at the same time. Good times

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, drugging with a gas, the original poster was on about mind control, a tag often disappointingly put on too many things. Many a time, after a long as download, I am disappointed because whatever tag it was that enticed me is not really in the game. I think that guy was not enjoying it because he thinks they are mindless drones, but I don't get that interpretation from the writing.

You wanna see the ultimate expression of the stupid obsession with slapping every tag on something, check out the Haley thread. No one talks about the game, they just fight over tags and legal definitions. It's hilarious and pathetic at the same time. Good times
Ah, ok, sorry. I misunderstood your first message ;)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'd suggest to play the prequel 'Gray' if you think that is the case.
Not part of this conversation, but I recently did that by coincidence.

The title definitely described the ending (so, props for that), but for all the obvious planning and creativity on display in Gray, the "conclusion" really made you stretch to find anything worth consideration of the elements the Dev attempted to align, I felt. That is, some things were just tossed in as distraction and those items of potential meaning seemed intended to be deeper than they were. Still, it was a good effort and the Dev probably learned a lot from it.

The Dev doesn't seem against having a non-ending (with minor revelations) or leaving ideas floating in the air, so I guess we'll see how this game goes. In both cases, their games are visually well-produced, at least.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
So is this 'spin the bottle' game fixed or does it select at random?

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes