4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Oct 9, 2017
Is that a guess or the creator said that?
it's not a guess but rather inaccurate probability cause of the COVID we don't know if the Dev will be finished I can't tell what the future happened ..

it's a fact not a negative point . I also pray that it will be released next week :sneaky:

Reactions: Onasou

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Can't this game save where you want?
Is there no way to see a past scene?
just see the scene on the spot and ready? Can't you repeat it?
and finally, where is the save game?
I have not seen an explicit Save / Load capability for this Dev's games - they have stated it has that capability, but without such a feature I find their games a pain to replay. They also don't seem to feature Back or Fast Forward capabilities, which adds to the lack of user-friendliness in replays.

On the game's main screen, you will see a "Replay" graphic that will allow you to review erotic scenes which were previously seen.

I'm not sure where this game engine places saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: V&M

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
I have not seen an explicit Save / Load capability for this Dev's games - they have stated it has that capability, but without such a feature I find their games a pain to replay. They also don't seem to feature Back or Fast Forward capabilities, which adds to the lack of user-friendliness in replays.

On the game's main screen, you will see a "Reply" graphic that will allow you to review erotic scenes which were previously seen.

I'm not sure where this game engine places saves.
There is a way to manual save/load, but requires a few steps. I've spoken with notvil about the manual saves over on his Patreon a few months ago, so hopefully he's managed to include it in.

Anyhow, what i do is:

Manual saves are created by the game here (windows 10): C:\Users\##YOURUSERNAME##\AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications

Whenever you press the manual save button ingame, it creates two files called: 1)DontLookAtMe 2)DontTouchMe

What i do is i create a folder for whatever scene i'm manually saving, and copy these files in them. If i want to replay them, i replace the existing files currently in the MMFApplications folder.

Note: whatever 2 files are in the MMFApplications folder are the ones AOG will read from, so keep the latest gameplay ones there.

Last edited:
Reactions: fried and V&M

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
There is a way to manual save/load, but requires a few steps. I've spoken with notvil about the manual saves over on his Patreon a few months ago, so hopefully he's managed to include it in.

Anyhow, what i do is:

Manual saves are created by the game here (windows 10): C:\Users\##YOURUSERNAME##\AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications

Whenever you press the manual save button ingame, it creates two files called: 1)DontLookAtMe 2)DontTouchMe

What i do is i create a folder for whatever scene i'm manually saving, and copy these files in them. If i want to replay them, i replace the existing files currently in the MMFApplications folder.

Note: whatever 2 files are in the MMFApplications folder are the ones AOG will read from, so keep the latest gameplay ones there.
Great information, thanks!

I wonder if the 1st post could link to this, since it's so esoteric?

Oct 9, 2017
Can't this game save where you want?
Is there no way to see a past scene?
just see the scene on the spot and ready? Can't you repeat it?
and finally, where is the save game?
well if you play the 3rd part of the game there is a save button if you follow the mechanics and 1st and 2nd part of the game has only autosave point processing

and why I'm saying nonsense if you don't try the game at least once then all of your questions will be answered if you try it.

Reactions: quibbat

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The saving mechanics is probably the worst part of the game.

Time for some predictions. You are encouraged to participate:

1) Female characters with sexual content: All 3 (daughter, niece, cyborg)
2) Type of sexual encounter:
- Penetration (cyborg)
- BJ (daughter)
- Mutual masturbation (niece)

I don't differentiate between real scenes and dreams. Anything could happen.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Is that already in the game? I'm stuck on the piano, I don't know what to do, is that what you said in chapter 3?
Was there a save game for that part?
It's my PREDICTION for the next release, so it's not in the game yet.

Reactions: V&M

ashebas

Dec 24, 2018
Also, I don't know if it has been said already. But, Notvil said on his discord that the next update will be released before the end of the month. So... 4 days at most!

Reactions: Suppaliliuma
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes