4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
The third part is'n over yet. Probably it's going to end with the upcoming update.
I'm unsure, i think we're in for one more update past this coming one (v.0.9) wrapping up DayS to v.1.0 and then Notvil will move on to the next chapter, but that's what i'm assuming.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
The saving mechanics is probably the worst part of the game.

Time for some predictions. You are encouraged to participate:

1) Female characters with sexual content: All 3 (daughter, niece, cyborg)
2) Type of sexual encounter:
- Penetration (cyborg)
- BJ (daughter)
- Mutual masturbation (niece)

I don't differentiate between real scenes and dreams. Anything could happen.
For me :

Sex with the Maid
Sex with Abi (because already 2 bj)
Mutual masturbation + blowjob (or handjob) and pussy eating with Oli.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I'm kind of out of it, how are the updates for this dev? Monthly, bimonthly ..... And is the forecast for the next one close?
Date of last update is on the page 1, next update is for some days.

Reactions: V&M

Oct 9, 2017
The third part is'n over yet. Probably it's going to end with the upcoming update. I'm guessing the empty square is going to be the 4th chapter.
it is the 4th part of the game NotVil said it that it will be 1 game with some parts of the story like the 1st game he made with two parts ,,,

I'm unsure, i think we're in for one more update past this coming one (v.0.9) wrapping up DayS to v.1.0 and then Notvil will move on to the next chapter, but that's what i'm assuming.
NotVil said that v.09 will not be the last update of DayS so its either there will be more update or not it depends in him...

Will the fourth be the last?
I started playing yesterday, I always left it for later, and I didn't know what I was missing, very beautiful models and great animations,
it would be a pity to have just one more chapter.
I forgot if NotVil said that there will be 4 parts of the game :unsure::unsure:

I'm kind of out of it, how are the updates for this dev? Monthly, bimonthly ..... And is the forecast for the next one close?
well, the update is per 3 months and sometimes it is extended because of some issue just like this but the issue occurred this should be updated last March already..

Reactions: UncleNanard

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
NotVil said that v.09 will not be the last update of DayS so its either there will be more update or not it depends in him...

oof I kinda want the wife back, I missed her.

Slowpoke

Jul 10, 2017
Hey,

First of all, congratz for this piece of art !!

Since I've only played it once atm, i have only tried one among the 2 paths that you seem to have during the "dreams" (black and white options). Are there different events, depending on the choice you make ?

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes