4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
He said he was posting yesterday or today, but more probably today, because he wanted to control more eventually bugs.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
i dont understand the ppl who dont like it as it improves with the gas effect. they remain pure so as they are doing it allthough they are still innocent at heart, i believe, makes a lot more sense than a father who wants to even fuck his own daughter and daughter responding the same; a niece ditto..
And when it doesnt make sense, for me it is harder to find sexy.
This way things are improving without their own will and soon they will have to accept it anyway.
i think that is the best way
I agree, but the only problem is that they don't remember anything after those scenes with possession. Which means these scenes have no impact on story development.

Reactions: cwemperor

Suppaliliuma

Dec 27, 2018
i think that is temporary case.
and they remember, it just doesnt change their mood towards each other, for now, and it is prone to change in the future
I agree, but the only problem is that they don't remember anything after those scenes with possession. Which means these scenes have no impact on story development.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Yep i've been sitting on Notvil's discord server since 4am lol... been quiet all day. It's 10:30PM now so i'm gonna call it a night.

Treasure of Nadia is going to be released in 1 and a half hours, i hope Notvil's bugs are squashed too. Going to be a crazy Saturday (Australia).

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
and they remember, it just doesnt change their mood towards each other, for now, and it is prone to change in the future
Isn't it the opposite? I'm pretty sure they don't remember the "glowing eyes phase" but it still leaves an effect on them since they are increasingly horny and restless even when not under influence so it's building up over time

Reactions: Vis117

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
They certainly don't remember what they were doing. Well, not quite, anyway. But I hope they will, and the sooner the better. Or they may not remember, but see it on video tapes, for example. Or one of them could catch the others in the process. I hope it won't be "oh, shit, this dream again" every time.

Suppaliliuma

Dec 27, 2018
They certainly don't remember what they were doing. Well, not quite, anyway. But I hope they will, and the sooner the better. Or they may not remember, but see it on video tapes, for example. Or one of them could catch the others in the process. I hope it won't be "oh, shit, this dream again" every time.
as u said they remember it like a dream which is a lot different than "not remembering the slightest".
for me, as i like it to improve slowly, it is ok this way. your view can be different ofc, i wont judge

Reactions: BigBrotherrrr
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes