4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Quite sad to witness the degradation of will, like ntr-ing yourself of some kind. But I hope some intrigue will follow and there'll be a decent ending.

DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
yesterday I even played the last update to remember how it ended. They all seem to be robots)) And very interestingly and that with Mother the. When is she coming home?

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I posted the last info update... It's because I wanted to release the version in the next post. But my damn engine broke my plans. The game has become bigger and it led to a lot of problems and bugs. All this week I was trying to fix the problem with crashing, and hopefully, the problem is solved...

The update will be released today (near to the night) or tomorrow, which is more likely, so I can check everything again.

Also, when the update will be released, please let me know if the game will be crashing at some moments.

So I'm crossing my fingers and doing the last testings now...

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Did I miss something?
I didn't understand your comment
I'm not about any sort of tag, don't worry. I just got similar feeling. In NTR you witness the girl being seduced and corrupted while not being able to do anything (or even noticing it) and here you have this effect on yourself (all the characters as well).

Slowpoke

Jul 10, 2017
Hey,

First of all, congratz for this piece of art !!

Since I've only played it once atm, i have only tried one among the 2 paths that you seem to have during the "dreams" (black and white options). Are there different events, depending on the choice you make ?
Anyone ? :oops:

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
My guess, and mind it, very much a guess is that they dislike MC being under the influence of the gas as well and would rather be in control with only the girls being corrupted.
Which question were you actually answering right there? :confused: Are you hearing voices in your head lately and are waking up at strange places?

• Haha
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Which question were you actually answering right there? :confused: Are you hearing voices in your head lately and are waking up at strange places?
I actually agree with that! Don't you think the gas makes the MC sound like a creepy rapist??? While corrupted Abi is certainly cute and sultry in the right way, the MC is going like "OH FUCK AH SUCK IT YOU WHORE", I think a MC that acts shocked of Abi and olivia's advances but can't help himself (cause those 2 are smoking) would be wayyy better

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
I mixed up the quotes... Somehow thought the "anyone?" was referring to the comment above...

I haven't slept in the last 50 hours or so, I guess that's an explanation.

Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

Suppaliliuma

Dec 27, 2018
i dont understand the ppl who dont like it as it improves with the gas effect. they remain pure so as they are doing it allthough they are still innocent at heart, i believe, makes a lot more sense than a father who wants to even fuck his own daughter and daughter responding the same; a niece ditto..
And when it doesnt make sense, for me it is harder to find sexy.
This way things are improving without their own will and soon they will have to accept it anyway.
i think that is the best way

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes