JL5

Apr 9, 2021
It sucks cause I really enjoyed the small amount on content that was in the game. Sad to know it'll probably never be done.

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
Question.

Once you beat the last monster on the underground arena and the demo ends, is there anything else to do or do you just start over again?

Aggro

May 30, 2017
You're joking right? I mean I really wouldn't be surprised but still...

Given the track record I can't help but feel like the "Late October" release was super optimistic to the point of lying, because I doubt that with a change in release like that it was just a "Something came up in production" situation.

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Seems like they are aiming for late November or December given thats the date in the upnext icon in roundscape. Given their track record and how we are still in the longest October ever, I would say it will probably be more late December if they get it done this year. Happy to eat my words if they manage it sooner though.

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
With no gallery, no new demo+, and almost a guarantee that the data doesn't carry to the theoretical full game... why?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
There seems to be a new update on the status of Arenus on patreon!
The Update in question:
Hey folks!
The whole team is working hard on the release of Arenus. The delays are totally my fault, I underestimated the last phases of a full release game with the size of Arenus. Arenus is a big game, way closer to Roundscape in terms of playtime than Sunshade.
I want to thank you folks for sticking with us during the last weeks before release. Roundscape is one of the biggest nsfw games out there and Arenus is getting the same passion and love from us but that also comes with a ton of work.
Arenus - The Fangirl Comic
During the last two months we've produced a small comic featuring the "Fangirl" NPC from Arenus. You will be able to encounter her in Arenus ofc and she has fun content.
The comic was made by
Arenus - Progress
Some of you may wonder what exactly we are working on right now. Here I would like to mention: The game and all assets are done. We are polishing, adding content we feel is missing and should be there, we are changing stuff we feel doesn't work.
We are doing a bit of everything. It's very hard to put a time estimate on this process as we want to launch Arenus with a "This is it" feeling.

Our other Games
One thing to keep in mind that is very important: While the tech guys in our team work on our Arenus, our Artists and Writers keep producing content and assets for our other games. Right now especially for Sunshade and Roundscape.
Sunshade
Sunshade will be getting its final patch roughly a month after the Arenus Release. It will be a fun one: We're focusing purely on "What would our players like?". The final update will have a heavy focus on monster girls but also new content for existing NPCs.
Roundscape
After the release of Arenus and the final patch for Sunshade, we'll finish the Gold Patch for Roundscape. While our main focus will be to finish all existing aspects of the game, there will also be some surprises and our creative folks already produce lots of assets for Roundscape's Gold Patch.
Let us know in the comments what you think about the comic, the content teases and anything else. Also make sure to check out our awesome discord community by linking your profile in the patreon settings.
Thank you for your support and trust.
And as always, stay tuned, we're almost there!
- Kal

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
The Update in question:
Hey folks!
The whole team is working hard on the release of Arenus. The delays are totally my fault, I underestimated the last phases of a full release game with the size of Arenus. Arenus is a big game, way closer to Roundscape in terms of playtime than Sunshade.
I want to thank you folks for sticking with us during the last weeks before release. Roundscape is one of the biggest nsfw games out there and Arenus is getting the same passion and love from us but that also comes with a ton of work.
Arenus - The Fangirl Comic
During the last two months we've produced a small comic featuring the "Fangirl" NPC from Arenus. You will be able to encounter her in Arenus ofc and she has fun content.
The comic was made by
Arenus - Progress
Some of you may wonder what exactly we are working on right now. Here I would like to mention: The game and all assets are done. We are polishing, adding content we feel is missing and should be there, we are changing stuff we feel doesn't work.
We are doing a bit of everything. It's very hard to put a time estimate on this process as we want to launch Arenus with a "This is it" feeling.

Our other Games
One thing to keep in mind that is very important: While the tech guys in our team work on our Arenus, our Artists and Writers keep producing content and assets for our other games. Right now especially for Sunshade and Roundscape.
Sunshade
Sunshade will be getting its final patch roughly a month after the Arenus Release. It will be a fun one: We're focusing purely on "What would our players like?". The final update will have a heavy focus on monster girls but also new content for existing NPCs.
Roundscape
After the release of Arenus and the final patch for Sunshade, we'll finish the Gold Patch for Roundscape. While our main focus will be to finish all existing aspects of the game, there will also be some surprises and our creative folks already produce lots of assets for Roundscape's Gold Patch.
Let us know in the comments what you think about the comic, the content teases and anything else. Also make sure to check out our awesome discord community by linking your profile in the patreon settings.
Thank you for your support and trust.
And as always, stay tuned, we're almost there!
- Kal
As long as we can play the full game by Christmas at the latest I'm sure people will be satisfied, but if we go into 2022 and they're still polishing, I personally will give up on the game. It's a shame too because I loved the art style so much, I'd hate to see this game never release.

CapedBaIdy

Jan 1, 2021
Hope they release on December, I loved Roundscape, and I will surely love this. Haven't played the demo cause I want to get the full experience.

• Haha
Reactions: rtccxd
3.20 star(s) 36 Votes