Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
  • Elona's Skill Damage has been increased
  • Elona's Battery Passive has been changed
  • Several of Elona's Skill have been reworked
let me fucking guess. I need to start game from 0 to get those....
Exactly!
And there are indications that she will be tweaked a bit more in the next few days, which will again require starting a new game.
:)

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
Exactly!
And there are indications that she will be tweaked a bit more in the next few days, which will again require starting a new game.
:)
and this is why I don't bother playing this game in fair way. Just fucking cheat the fuck out of everything. Fuck this dev lmao. All those years of developing and this is even worse than Cyberpunk fiasco

• Haha
Reactions: Wildquill

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
and this is why I don't bother playing this game in fair way. Just fucking cheat the fuck out of everything. Fuck this dev lmao. All those years of developing and this is even worse than Cyberpunk fiasco
Honestly, Apostle: rebellion is the superior rpgm game with the futuristic setting.

Am I being too harsh on this game? No, I'm pretty sure all criticisms on this thread including mine are justified with the number of bugs that keep showing up in every single new version of the game.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I have to correct myself here. While the game currently is messy, devs actually finish their games.
I was skeptical, considering the game was abandoned for 2 years. Yet they casually stroll here, slap the game with a finished tag and go focus on another game.
I'm sure after fixes, it's going to be great.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
I have to correct myself here. While the game currently is messy, devs actually finish their games.
I was skeptical, considering the game was abandoned for 2 years. Yet they casually stroll here, slap the game with a finished tag and go focus on another game.
I'm sure after fixes, it's going to be great.
This feels likes it just came out of the beta stage then finished. I used to work for AAA game company and beta just means the game "can" be completed or all the major content is there but they might have major bugs that needs to be fixed but that was 10 years ago. Now it seems this is the norm, game can be completed goes gold with the promises of fixes with day 1 patches.
Hell just these few days, I'm pretty sure if we take all the hours we all played with this, it overshadows the amount the dev's or tester's put into testing this game out.

LoonyMods

Jun 26, 2020
Bugs/Quirks/Cheese I've found (as of 1.1A):
  • There's a constant (though low) frequency of misspellings - including literally in the first combat tutorial ("see what you're dealing iwth")
  • When Wellz disappears as you walk away, in the upper left of the screen it looks like an effect that should be over him as he disappears (a blue glow) was mislocated.
  • In the training tab of the menu (the one showing progress of Strength/Mind/Agility/Endurance), they default to having one pip filled in even if you have 0 in the respective stat.
  • If you're concerned about all of the 500 credit bits of equipment for all of the Gladiator tasks/jobs, don't be - you can sell them back to Tally for 500 credits. So as soon as you buy one, you basically have access to them all. Just sell and buy them so that the task/job your Gladiator is doing the most that day has its equipment.
  • During the bar drink serving minigame, there is in fact a timer - it's just never mentioned at all. It's the bar of light along the very bottom of the screen. It's also SUPER long, and resets per drink. You probably have two minutes per drink. Also, the screen showing the drink order errors out (on purpose - it adds challenge), and the length of time increases with the difficulty of the orders. But you can cheese the system by opening the game menu (w/ Escape) and closing it immediately - the screen will turn back on. You'll basically always have the screen and the drink-making goes much faster.

Last edited:

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
This feels likes it just came out of the beta stage then finished. I used to work for AAA game company and beta just means the game "can" be completed or all the major content is there but they might have major bugs that needs to be fixed but that was 10 years ago. Now it seems this is the norm, game can be completed goes gold with the promises of fixes with day 1 patches.
Hell just these few days, I'm pretty sure if we take all the hours we all played with this, it overshadows the amount the dev's or tester's put into testing this game out.
I don't mind it feeling like beta. Even major game publishers don't have the best track record at releasing polished games. Best they can do is to continuously update it and iron out the bugs.
A bit sad though that now it's the norm in a sense. Understandable with indie devs. More so ones who are pushing the RPGM engine to its limits. Considering Arenus is legitimately a standout from the rest.
In the end, as long as they fix the issues and keep supporting it, all good. People were starting to lose hope for this game ever being finshed.

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes