Flagi

Apr 25, 2020
How to see the scenes of defeat? I just get a black screen after the loss and the end of the game

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Holy shit i just found out that there is an item called save core when trying to edit the save file, and you can use it to save anywhere anytime

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Holy shit i just found out that there is an item called save core when trying to edit the save file, and you can use it to save anywhere anytime
Which shop sells it?

Also screen freezes again during the final events of the day. Version 1.1D.

Jesus, at this point this game is like a very delicate piece of figurine that will fall apart immediately if you breath on it wrong.

What are the devs even doing at this point? Getting high in their office?

• Haha
Reactions: Nerozm

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Which shop sells it?

Jesus, at this point this game is like a very delicate piece of figurine that will fall apart immediately if you breath on it wrong.

I dont think it was sold anywhere, its more like a cheat item. I only get it from saveeditor

Nov 8, 2021
guys someone knows how to force
jade queen in case of losing in the arena use a real dick? not a fake one (as in the picture) View attachment 2336944 View attachment 2336925
You and me both. I looked into the script in 1.0D and could not find any referencing of these futa CGs, only some of the conditions of the second boss phase, which seem need triggering.Meeting these conditions does trigger some boss banter regarding a second phase but thhe battle ended regardless.
I believe this ending has not been implemented in the game yet. Anyone else can elaborate on that?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I dont think it was sold anywhere, its more like a cheat item. I only get it from saveeditor
Lmao so it's a cheat item for faster play testing.

Even the devs themselves admitted that this gameplay is tedious & resorted into using that. So much for "wanting actions with consequences".

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
You and me both. I looked into the script in 1.0D and could not find any referencing of these futa CGs, only some of the conditions of the second boss phase, which seem need triggering.Meeting these conditions does trigger some boss banter regarding a second phase but thhe battle ended regardless.
I believe this ending has not been implemented in the game yet. Anyone else can elaborate on that?
The guy above you just discovered a cheat item that let you manually save so maybe you can get that with a save editor & save scum that fight to try different things until you get that scene?

Also, it's a single use item. Get more than 1 if you gonna get it.

Kozk

Jan 7, 2020
Yo, i've been getting this error every time i'm in this mission (It's the one Raven tells you to go to Piik's mansion), but i don't know how to get rid of this ;-; Has anyone else experienced this or knows how to fix it? Pressing "retry" just makes it come up again nonstop.
Captura de Tela (8).png

Nov 8, 2021
The guy above you just discovered a cheat item that let you manually save so maybe you can get that with a save editor & save scum that fight to try different things until you get that scene?

Also, it's a single use item. Get more than 1 if you gonna get it.
I did test some things with MTools last week in hopes of triggering the second phase. I could not do it. Then I looked into the game files:
Every CG picture of any other lose scene is referenced in the event script, except these. I truly believe nobody is able to start this fight yet properly. This with the futa scene is not yet implemented or written at all. :-(
I did manage to trigger the second phase starting banter and identified the switch to do so (it seems to be a Jade Empire base raid or last mission). But the event branch actually does not hold any more script for starting the battle.

blue5eyes5

Jan 13, 2019
Yea.. so i can't play Elona as i still get only fists as items this sucks.. So no weapons for her.. So i don't know what's going on but no way that is normal.

Last edited:

ACV13

Aug 8, 2020
Which shop sells it?

If you want to maually save press "P" and set it to "0200" and you can save!

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
and this is why I don't bother playing this game in fair way. Just fucking cheat the fuck out of everything. Fuck this dev lmao. All those years of developing and this is even worse than Cyberpunk fiasco
For real, until i see the Steam full debugged release i will not bother downloading/playing this, and seems like it's best decision. Maybe I'll end up purchasing it if it ends up being a good game after all these "final tweaks"

Reactions: shiro00000

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Why did Geyna never ask for sex when i talk to her in her bedroom (days after her night visit event)? In version 1.0c she ask the next day after that event.

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone, sorry for silence, personal life and all.

Thanks for lot of feedback. I recommend starting a new save for v 1.1D.

As a small fyi, while using the 0200 code is convenient, it may also result in bugs due to the cheer amount in scripts running each maps, we had people report bugs on the discord which were linked to that.

Thanks!

blue5eyes5

Jan 13, 2019
Hello everyone, sorry for silence, personal life and all.

Thanks for lot of feedback. I recommend starting a new save for v 1.1D.

As a small fyi, while using the 0200 code is convenient, it may also result in bugs due to the cheer amount in scripts running each maps, we had people report bugs on the discord which were linked to that.

Thanks!
Apologies for bothering u sir, i hope u are doing well. But could that explain my predicament with getting fist weapons for Elona gameplay (i have the 1.1D version). I can't really keep on playing with this. The reason i use 0200 because of bugs and i dont want to do it all over agian so i am not sure what to do then. Thank you.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I'm playing Geyna now and I'm like ... Am I even playing the same game? How is it possible to playtest it and not realize one character is running around with pea shooter and the other rides a tank ? And it keeps snowballing - you easy clear infiltration, select upgrade rewards get bunch of legendary gear getting even stronger and trading rest for cash. Thinking back when i was feeling happy because i barely cleared with Elona and got rare armor :KEK:.

Are some quests gladiator specific ? Because i had quest from the store robot Tally in Elona play to pick up something for him but now i got nothing. Either that or it bugged out as i'm far further in game than previously.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wiseman_Crimson
3.20 star(s) 36 Votes