derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
Anyone know how to pass the robot fight in bronze league? after I lose the first time to start the sex scene, just get black screen

Bigboi42

Nov 13, 2020
Anyone else having trouble running the new update on steam deck? before it worked just fine on wine 7.18

sinensis

Oct 24, 2020
Does anyone know how to pass Piik party quest?
1. I talked wit Kamila who took care the guards
2. I entered Piik secure room, but what now? I cant use the terminal :( How to use it, or what to do now?

bobbab

Sep 24, 2018
I'm sorry, but what the fuck is the ultimate boost for Zalex and where can I find it?
Help would be appreciated!
I am 80% sure the item you're supposed to give her is the omni-stim, which you can synthesize with 4 blue dots, 4 red dots, and 4 green dots (not necessarily in that order), but her quest is bugged. If anyone knows otherwise, feel free to correct me.

Reactions: ACV13

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
1.1D update made my game freeze very often... music plays, I can hear mouse cursor hoover over menu, etc but whole screen freeze. Heck it can even happen during end of the day thing

Zzzzz Zzzzz

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
it might be because my save is from an older version, but none of the latest updates have fixed the blood axe black screen bug [1.1d]

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
For those that experience black sreen bug try to open your inventory and use debug core, press the more option and then there will be a black screen fix option. Hope this help because i have only try this once.

Reactions: WEQSDAG

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Did anyone know if you let venaar (catgirl from raven quest) go she will become a romanceable npc or not? Is it better to arrest her or let her go? I dont want to redo the game to find out :(

Suicidal_Fluff

Jun 22, 2018
Did anyone know if you let venaar (catgirl from raven quest) go she will become a romanceable npc or not? Is it better to arrest her or let her go? I dont want to redo the game to find out :(
I chose to kill the scientist and let her go and she came back with a quest later where u need to help her which is where the scene for her is.

Suicidal_Fluff

Jun 22, 2018
I am 80% sure the item you're supposed to give her is the omni-stim, which you can synthesize with 4 blue dots, 4 red dots, and 4 green dots (not necessarily in that order), but her quest is bugged. If anyone knows otherwise, feel free to correct me.
Can confirm omni-stim is correct. I managed to complete the quest by editing the save file. For some reason the switch for if you accepted the quest wasn't checked so i just edited that and could complete the quest

Reactions: bobbab

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
I chose to kill the scientist and let her go and she came back with a quest later where u need to help her which is where the scene for her is.
Thanks for the answer mate, ibguess i'm gonna restart the game again with 1.0d but with cheat this time (i have suffered enough). What about the prof did she have any scene?

Suicidal_Fluff

Jun 22, 2018
Thanks for the answer mate, ibguess i'm gonna restart the game again with 1.0d but with cheat this time (i have suffered enough). What about the prof did she have any scene?
Don't think the prof has a scene. I think it is possible to alter your choice with RpgMakerSaveEdit. Noticed some switches relating to the choice u made and a switch for whether venaar is free.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Don't think the prof has a scene. I think it is possible to alter your choice with RpgMakerSaveEdit. Noticed some switches relating to the choice u made and a switch for whether venaar is free.
I'm currently at second week of silver league, when did she come fornher quest?

Suicidal_Fluff

Jun 22, 2018
I'm currently at second week of silver league, when did she come fornher quest?
It was either the second or third week of silver league (I am more inclined to say third week but not too sure though) also don't remember what day. She appears in the elevator when you exit the building.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes