Wolfi10000

Jan 29, 2018
Did you talk to her everyday to see if she has any new comments about you other than asking you to go out & buy stuffs?

Did you go to the bar everyday (at least for Armida, I dunno the other 2 hangout spots) to see if your glad is there & up for a drink?

Did you go near your computer every day to check if there's an email that sent from your glad (companion quest 1)?

If you did all of those (you have to check every single day btw, yea I'm still sane after I did them all... I think :p), you should get 3 hearts & after you completed the 1st main story quest (bloodaxe factory), your glad should sleep with you in that same week (4th heart). I got up to that before I got into silver (at least that's how it worked for Armida).

But currently the snuggle scene is bugged (at least for Armida) cuz everyone's favorite human girl that's been buffed for several updates at this point (Leona) hogged the spotlight.
ty the answer I definitely drank it with Armida i talk to the gladiators every day and go almost everywhere every day but I'm really doing something very wrong because I didn't meet the bloodaxe factory mission. The point of my question was whether I'm an idiot or the game is just buggy:). I'll start all over with just Armida :love: or Elona for now and then I'll see how it goes.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Any fix for this ? (v1.1D)

View attachment 2346419
Usually that kind of error can be fixed by simply renaming a file to the name in the error. There's an "ArmidaFancy_blink.png" so they probably just misspelled the file in the code, renaming it to "ArmidaFancy2_blink.png" in "Arenus [version 1.1D]\www\img\pictures" will most likely fix the game as intended.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Usually that kind of error can be fixed by simply renaming a file to the name in the error. There's an "ArmidaFancy_blink.png" so they probably just misspelled the file in the code, renaming it to "ArmidaFancy2_blink.png" in "Arenus [version 1.1D]\www\img\pictures" will most likely fix the game as intended.
When you have sex with Armida for the 1st time, Leona showed up in the snuggle scene (or as they called it kissing scene in the picture file). Is this another case of wrong naming again or this time it’s the coding?

Dr.Dox

Jan 10, 2020
Ok you have to make a copy of that png and rename that one to ArmidaFancy2_blink otherwise you gonna get a error for missing the first first one
still thx ^^

blue5eyes5

Jan 13, 2019
last mission raven again.... After conversation done i can't move and i am stuck... same when i walk into the bar the conversation keeps repeating and also stuck...

Uglyb4stard

Mar 2, 2020
I'm stuck at those shit hounds, when I tought I can finally kill them, they heal, HEAL, dammit. Any suggestions?
Ok, I'm stuck at the hounds, can't defeat them, so that's it? Game over? Restart again, oh c'mon, not saying that's a questionable game design but that's a questionable game design, unless some kind soul can help me.

Last edited:
Reactions: SanicTheHegehog

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
I'm gald that my list helps people. BTW I stop continuing this game after I go to Scubbar birthday party and apparently there supposed to be a scene there (which wont load because i need to have elona instead of geyna) so I check the game image folder and I realize the biggest mistake in this game is that they make MULTIPLE VARIATIONS FOR THE EXACT SAME SCENE base on MC skin color and the gladiator which makes the game size 3 times bigger that it supposed to be. Honestly I dont mind reusing same scenes for each gladiator but I think the fact that they make MC variations is a dumb move. I'm probably going to finish this game after FINAL FOR REALSIE version comes out.

Reactions: TheBadGuy69
3.20 star(s) 36 Votes