Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Yo, Arenus 1.1E has been released, time to see the Changelog.
Lately I've been more interested in reading the changelogs than playing game.
Let's be honest, the game is in a disastrous state.

Due to the excruciating repetitiveness of the game, I'm not really interested in starting a new game every other day because another gamebreaking bug will pop up and require a whole new save. Maybe in a month or two the game could be in a relatively playable state. This is also the reason why I haven't written a review yet. It's not even a beta version, it's more of an early access of alpha version.

Reactions: Gelb13 and Revan7

MightySteve

May 9, 2021
Please let the player try again next sunday when they can't beat a boss... Replaying the whole week or even the whole game is no fun.

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
For anyone struggling with the game, I recommend buying the punishment skill (Armida has it, not sure if the others do. I'd assume not)
Its a heal for 250-750 health and a guaranteed counter for one turn. I keep 100 momentum in most arena fights and use it right before a big hit, multi attack or DoT ability. Since it can be a full heal and negating damage from an attack, it's a pretty good skill. Took me through the underground league easily.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
For anyone struggling with the game, I recommend buying the punishment skill (Armida has it, not sure if the others do. I'd assume not)
Its a heal for 250-750 health and a guaranteed counter for one turn. I keep 100 momentum in most arena fights and use it right before a big hit, multi attack or DoT ability. Since it can be a full heal and negating damage from an attack, it's a pretty good skill. Took me through the underground league easily.
Or just buy blue milk (damage +1) in the strip club & focus on training Armida's endurance (HP).

As long as she survived a hit, she'll 1 or 2 punches the enemies afterwards.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Game still freezes lol, they still haven't fixed this yet (1.1E).

For anyone who's been experiencing freezes, unzip & put this in the js folder (in www).

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
god damn how many bugfixes does this game need

Jun 5, 2021
the breakthroughs are bugged. it only shows up unlocked for the love one. the other are still locked even though you get the breakthrough animation thingy.

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
And of course, right after I mentioned perseverance, I manage to get almost two rounded by the shadowlurker.

This guy's damage is insane, and none of the counter/dodge mechanics work. How are you supposed to beat him?

blue5eyes5

Jan 13, 2019
It says fast travel in bug report? how do i use it i assume i can use it now that i am stuck in this after the fact convo with raven.

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes