Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
Or just buy blue milk (damage +1) in the strip club & focus on training Armida's endurance (HP).

As long as she survived a hit, she'll 1 or 2 punches the enemies afterwards.
or just use the saveeditonline edit all your gladiator's stats to 500 or so and don't bother with boring gameplay

MacMac97

Dec 27, 2019
And of course, right after I mentioned perseverance, I manage to get almost two rounded by the shadowlurker.

This guy's damage is insane, and none of the counter/dodge mechanics work. How are you supposed to beat him?
If you're still struggling and assuming from your last post you use armida then go with the shock punch she has in her offense skills you're gonna want alot of energy to pull it off so i recommend also getting her mind and agility to 12 since it halves energy consumption then just spam punches so your opponent never makes a move hope this helps

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
or just use the saveeditonline edit all your gladiator's stats to 500 or so and don't bother with boring gameplay
Exactly.

But with this game current spaghetti code? I recommend not to go for the stats (cuz it may break something), just give yourself a large amount of credits & buy the stats boosting items.

Reactions: Yuugen

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
This happens not only during expeditions, but in general during ANY battle.
Welp, time to go back to 1.1D.

Somehow the devs made an update that is worse than the previous 1.

Also, don't try to update this thread with 1.1E cuz it's unplayable.

Last edited:
Reactions: SanicTheHegehog

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
i tried to return my 1.1e save to 1.1d beause 1.1e was bugged... now it doesnt even show up... i guess ill wait for 1.1f
It doesn’t?

I backup my save 1.1D’s save, used it for 1.1E. But then I used the one from 1.1E instead of the backup when I went back to 1.1D & they’re still worked.

So like did you save completely disappeared?

Jun 5, 2021
It doesn’t?

I backup my save 1.1D’s save, used it for 1.1E. But then I used the one from 1.1E instead of the backup when I went back to 1.1D & they’re still worked.

So like did you save completely disappeared?
yes i get in the game after transfering the saves from 1.1e and its all blank

Last edited:

nonceboi69

Nov 12, 2018
I've just beaten bronze league with Armida but I can't enter the bar on the next day. Can anybody help me with this because I really don't want to start over

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes