• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
im at the silver league
I have already explain about this in previous pages but i guess might as well explain it again. When you reach an affection threshold, when you speak to your gladiator in her bedroom she will ask you a question (it's some sort of heart up event) and you have to pick the right answer!!! From my experience having geyna her 1st and 2nd heart purely based of affection threshold while 3rd heart and so on tied to the story progression as well. About my question regarding repeatable sex scene, did Geyna the only one that wont appear ver 1.1d?I'm already at 5 heart

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
If u want easy fight take the human girl
If you want easy fights, use blue milk (the drink that you can buy in the strip club that can increase yours or your glad's power by 1 permanently). Pump her full of that stuff (as much as possible), train her endurance to the point she can survive a hit & then she'll 1 punch the enemy.

Oct 6, 2018
Can someone tell me differences between male and female protagonists, Im sure male one is romancing with your gladiators and other npcs but what about female one? Is it same but you are just female gender now? Or Is there rape scenes tor femal protagonist?

Jun 5, 2021
How can you give the option to pick different skin colored MCs but only make the drawings one color. Is replacing a few color layers that hard?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Can someone tell me differences between male and female protagonists, Im sure male one is romancing with your gladiators and other npcs but what about female one? Is it same but you are just female gender now? Or Is there rape scenes tor femal protagonist?
You can also romance as the female & whore yourself out for cash or info in certain scenes.

Fading soul

Aug 24, 2020
Can someone mark wrehe to find the Amantha's son? Tried every square between base and cave, there are only battle encounters
1674835480468.png

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
Have had an issue during latter fights on hardcore, if you lose the first time, it just has a black screen, no losing sex scene?Has happened on the robot fight and songbird, also how do you stop the songbird from healing later in the fight? since they heal more then what you can do damage?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
thank you for your answer I'll play as female now thank you so much!
Yea I recommended cuz you gonna need those extra credits if you’re playing on hardcore to see the losing CGs (harder fights).

Just train your gladiator everyday per week is costly & you gonna need that training or your glad is gonna get sweep in the arena. The more credits the better, of course you can always cheat.

Farker65

Jan 4, 2018
there is a mission for elona where I have to infiltrate a dominion facility but i don't know where to find the facility or how to start the quest, elona just mentions it, anyone has a clue how to do it ?

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
Have had an issue during latter fights on hardcore, if you lose the first time, it just has a black screen, no losing sex scene?Has happened on the robot fight and songbird, also how do you stop the songbird from healing later in the fight? since they heal more then what you can do damage?
anyone?

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes