VideoNasty

Oct 21, 2019
So outside of the unfinished wolf girl, what furry content is in this game exactly?
There's a dragon girl at the club that presumably has interactions planned. Other than that... it's mostly aliens with a bit of bestiality (lose to the pair of wolves and prepare to watch your gladiator get double-teamed).

Dhylec

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
any chance we get the 1.0.6 version? From the Patreon post, it is the one they fixed a lot of bugs that most users reported on the comment section

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So what actual sex scenes are in the game, currently? So many tags, yet the forum comments make them sound like lies at the current time.

Last edited:
Reactions: chovekovek

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They are promissing a release this year on steam, that is less than 5 months. They are either bold or already have most of the game done. :unsure:

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I feel that this game will likely have the same problem that Roundscape, in that the MC seems to be very boring compared to everyone else, both in design and appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: kajidiablo

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
the question is, is this game any good?

EDIT: i ask because its first addition was in 2018 with only 2 updates so i feel like i have to ask

Reactions: dirtyc101

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
so you hate rpgm and because of that the game sucks?:unsure:
RPGM can work with point and click of a mouse, mouse with wasd and space bar is just annoying especially how slow he runs in most maps with run always on. Point and click to go to the next map or enter a building would've been so much simpler and better.

Reactions: dirtyc101

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
RPGM can work with point and click of a mouse, mouse with wasd and space bar is just annoying especially how slow he runs in most maps with run always on. Point and click to go to the next map or enter a building would've been so much simpler and better.
i knew you were going to mention that, its different versions of rpgm VX or VM or something is the version that allows clicking to move but that version is also buggy without propper knowlage look at peasent quest clicking anywhere but an open space causes massive lag due to how its trying to "walk" into a wall or item

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
Rated 1 Star for unbeatable boss intro. Intro was longer that long dick Johnson, and he had a fucking long dick. Intro was so long, it killed my boner and forced me to be productive and send out two job applications. Made a typo on the first one's cover letter, but got accepted into the second application. So ... rated 1 star for being a horrible intro (there is no game content, because you can't beat the intro) and 5 stars for helping me move on with my life. Artwork looks lovely, and that's the only positive.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes