Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I got a Bug for the third arena fight.

During the week before the fight I have an event which is not going well.

It's in front of the armory and involve Erin + an armored red warrior with a rifle.

It seems like an NPC (girl) is blocking my character from triggering the event or some talk.

I didn't manage to get rid of this NPC.

MapleBacon

Aug 25, 2017
Is there anything special you have to do to get the club gang bang, seems like it's been rather obvious for everyone else?

Dwemer

Oct 7, 2017
Ah okey, I couldn't get there because my game couldn't go past saturday :/
If you still have the game you can get the images, just without any text obviously.

<game folder>\www\img\pictures - The folder is hidden for some reason so you have to enable hidden folders or enter the path to it.

If you don't have it but still want the CG I could grab em for ya.

Bob The Bot

Mar 18, 2018
If you still have the game you can get the images, just without any text obviously.

<game folder>\www\img\pictures - The folder is hidden for some reason so you have to enable hidden folders or enter the path to it.

If you don't have it but still want the CG I could grab em for ya.
You're the best. Thanks! :)

Reactions: Dwemer

Yaiba

Jul 30, 2017
Is there anything special you have to do to get the club gang bang, seems like it's been rather obvious for everyone else?
You have to go and talk to the bouncer at the entrance of the Club and ask him what's up, he will then make a fem MC the offer to get fucked for Credits.

MapleBacon

Aug 25, 2017
You have to go and talk to the bouncer at the entrance of the Club and ask him what's up, he will then make a fem MC the offer to get fucked for Credits.
That's odd, I must be missing something else, since every time I talk to him as a fem MC and ask whats up he just says the usual shitshow out here, but great show inside.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes