Ramos92

Mar 9, 2021
Love the art, game style, theme, and the girls but is there any animation? Haven't been able to beat the 2nd arena match yet but still trying in hopes for some animation action.

Reactions: Kraz4life

dungryder

Oct 22, 2018
I tried even with multiple character combinations, and I still get the black screen when returning to the arena in the very beginning (1.0B). I hope it is fixed in 1.0D, otherwise the game is impossible to play.

Sep 24, 2017
Crap, they never improved the interface. It's still that weird mix of keyboard and mouse with certain menus.

Also don't go to the arcade. Its is a nightmare of bugs. For some stupid reason they made the tickets 'key items' that gets stuck and if you win a high score or get a large amount of tickets it will glitch with a black screen.

Also another bug is that a certain enemy buff will make them invincible.

I'm getting Below Sunshade flash backs with their oither game, it was okay, but too many bugs to really engoy it.

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
anyone have tips for fighting the pair of wolves? no matter what i do it seems like i cant even get close to winning.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
anyone have tips for fighting the pair of wolves? no matter what i do it seems like i cant even get close to winning.
Step 1 : do wellz infiltration quest, Step 2 : keep restarting the day and pray till there is a legendary reward in the infiltration, Step 3 : finish the infiltration quest and get the legendary, Step 4 : become op early game.

franconia

Feb 26, 2019
Step 1 : do wellz infiltration quest, Step 2 : keep restarting the day and pray till there is a legendary reward in the infiltration, Step 3 : finish the infiltration quest and get the legendary, Step 4 : become op early game.
where i can find wellz? maybe i dont undesrand something but he says "here s data" and i see nothing and cant find nothing run all over the start city and dont see him... where is he?

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
thanks, but based on what ive heard it sounds like elona is just underpowered in general, might restart with one of the other girls. i'd rather not base my entire playthough on doing one incredibly long quest over and over and praying for the right drop.

sloopcool

Aug 12, 2017
I played with the gladiator Elona....it's really difficult. I managed to reach the last league, at this point 70% of the tasks do not work. Out of all the main quest stories, I was only able to complete one (the underground factory quest). Errors with replenishment of fuel when traveling to other planets and much more need to be fixed. For example, I could no longer play simply because I could no longer buy anything from other sellers. (All item icons stopped highlighting).

Reactions: Revan7

jay125

Jul 13, 2020
when i am in the hallway in the 1st bronze league arena fight it wont let me go through the door when it opens is this a bug or am i doing something wrong?

Reactions: Revan7

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
where i can find wellz? maybe i dont undesrand something but he says "here s data" and i see nothing and cant find nothing run all over the start city and dont see him... where is he?
Go to the underground parking lot (from where your hotel is go right two screen till you see a building with an opening on its left) and then walk to the right end of the parking lot (He is invisible so just keep walking to the right end).

franconia

Feb 26, 2019
Go to the underground parking lot (from where your hotel is go right two screen till you see a building with an opening on its left) and then walk to the right end of the parking lot (He is invisible so just keep walking to the right end).
OMG thx so much i was there a ot of times but always stand near the door and thats why never triggered him x.x

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes