Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
So i download a 6.6 gb file 2 days ago and apparently that is the 1.0a version of the game, i check the download links again and now its a 3.3 gb file of 1.0b version. Did anyone else make the same mistake?

franconia

Feb 26, 2019
So i download a 6.6 gb file 2 days ago and apparently that is the 1.0a version of the game, i check the download links again and now its a 3.3 gb file of 1.0b version. Did anyone else make the same mistake?
i just download compressed version and there was B

jay125

Jul 13, 2020
Its more compressed i think, not sure myself

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
training, spa etc of course has no images just her working out in a small pixel at the end of the day/sleep, random characters walking the town are useless, so much work in this game it's like 30% more content than the demo, can't click on posters or anything in the world, keyboard mouse hybrid sucks if you use a controller you will still have to use the mouse a lot

Reactions: kamibell

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Question about the gameplay, a vast majority of the sex scenes are your Gladiator losing ?
So you stand, defend till you get beaten, get the scene, reload, then do the fight regular ?
Because otherwise, how would you progress if all you do is losing ?
Or are there other way to get these scenes ?
Iv also noticed a "broken" stat ?

xxxrus02xxx

May 24, 2017
i found new bug for sidejob2 not working, i give up on this game(like Roundscape: Adorevia i try this game more than 5 times)

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes