Devileliet

Feb 24, 2018
After interacting with the toilet monster for the second time, I am stuck inside the toilet stall. Cannot move. Is there a no-clipping cheat or a workaround for this bug? I've tried many things but triggering the event always gets me stuck in there, and I dont know if I need to do it for a future event or not.

Help

Reactions: Winndy

hubaba

Oct 29, 2019
This game is way too tedious to play, you need several minutes just to end the day. I don't believe developer did not notice how annoying everything is. Slow screen switches, slow interface animations, slow arcade that you need to do absurd number of times, this stupid elevator room was added just to infuriate you even more. I hope it will get updated at some point, because playing game now is just a way to ruin the experience and drop it before week 1 ends. I can mention some design flaws, like if you reserve some action points and randomly get a quest that need action points you will fail it because you can't cancel interaction with npc, or that it's very difficult to track some quests, can't even say if was completed. Questing feels bumpy and unclear. Art and game itself is nice though. Infuriating to play but nice. Wait for some changes and it will be a solid 4-5 stars game. Now it's barely playable so only 2.

Snakedoctor15

May 25, 2017
I didn't find the arcade to be that bad, got everything in about 30 minutes. Was able to get 100 ticks almost every time on the tower game

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Does choosing a gladiator block the other two? I mean can they be found later in the game or are there any scenes with them? If choosing one blocks out the rest, which one is best to choose?

elg

Feb 11, 2018
Does choosing a gladiator block the other two? I mean can they be found later in the game or are there any scenes with them? If choosing one blocks out the rest, which one is best to choose?
When u choose one the other two are blocked and u cant find them in game the best one in my opinion is Geyna

Reactions: wwgwa
Nov 8, 2021
Somehow I believe the dev didn't even include the final futa jade queen ending. The script and NSFW scene are missing, even though the pictures are in the game folder. Many unused vanilla assets are between the game files as well, blooating the whole game. What a data volume mess.

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
Just started playing this game. had a mission where it says I ned to talk to someone named Wellz. looked everywhere but can't seem to find him...

monsternn

Nov 3, 2017
Just started playing this game. had a mission where it says I ned to talk to someone named Wellz. looked everywhere but can't seem to find him...
Location with parking - you can go inside into that screen (which is not intuitive in any way) and there you will find him.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
After interacting with the toilet monster for the second time, I am stuck inside the toilet stall. Cannot move. Is there a no-clipping cheat or a workaround for this bug? I've tried many things but triggering the event always gets me stuck in there, and I dont know if I need to do it for a future event or not.

Help
I use this on pretty much every RpgMakerMV games:

There's noclip and a bunch of other options.

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
is your gladiators training progress supposed to reset at the end of each week? because mine did

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
My affection with Armida is over 300 and is still only get the shower scene. How do you progress?

MacMac97

Dec 27, 2019
Has anyone gotten affection past 2 hearts i've dumped alot of prizes into my gladiator that i'm almost 99% sure it's bugged

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes