Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Did anyone manage to reach 3 hearts affection? My gladiator have 200 affection and I'm still at bronze league and my relationship is still at 2 hearts. Did the game have days limit? Will it finish after gold league or are there more? I dont want to redo the game for the third time if there are bugs that locked some contents (I'm playing ver 1.0d BTW). I'm asking for those who have finish the game.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
I assume that you're trying to walk up to the graffiti and try to interact with it by pressing enter/space. You have to hover over the graffiti with your mouse. Basically point it out.
Yeah I figured it out a while after. Thanks for answering.

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Everytime I start a new expedition my ship is out of fuel so I can't do anything. Is this a bug or am I missing a fuel merchant somewhere?
Also, I need cores or something for the female robot. Where do I get those?

sloopcool

Aug 12, 2017
Everytime I start a new expedition my ship is out of fuel so I can't do anything. Is this a bug or am I missing a fuel merchant somewhere?
Also, I need cores or something for the female robot. Where do I get those?
Activate the robot- you need to get 10 cores of robots similar to spiders on a desert planet, if you have an empty tank of fuel from the very beginning, then this is a bug .... you must always keep full fuel and for each turn you will return to the base to replenish fuel.

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Activate the robot- you need to get 10 cores of robots similar to spiders on a desert planet, if you have an empty tank of fuel from the very beginning, then this is a bug .... you must always keep full fuel and for each turn you will return to the base to replenish fuel.
Right. That's what I thought. Guess my save is broken then since I'm not getting any fuel from returning to base. Ah well.

sloopcool

Aug 12, 2017
Perhaps someone already knows what password is needed for the security panel in the quest to save Amanti's son?

Anonius

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know how you proceed when allya (arcade) is stuck?

Buddy keeps telling me about some liquid to get her out but I talked to every character and bought every liquid/drink, without anything progressing it. When I skip to the next day, the objective is failed

elg

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone know how you proceed when allya (arcade) is stuck?

Buddy keeps telling me about some liquid to get her out but I talked to every character and bought every liquid/drink, without anything progressing it. When I skip to the next day, the objective is failed
You have to go to the Spa and talk to Netari you can persude her or buy it

Last edited:

elg

Feb 11, 2018
Im at silver arena and Geyna has only one heart of six and only saw her room and shower scenes

Anonius

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a way to manually change the fuel needed for expeditions, or have i lost hours of progress to this bug?

Edit: solved it: when using a save editor change variable 842 to the amount of fuel you want

Last edited:

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
How to fix amanthi and erin bug : don't download from links at the first page, instead download version 1.0d that someone else upload a couple of pages ago. PS : You need to restart a new game :p

Last edited:
Reactions: elg

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I created a gallery mod for the game allowing you to view all scenes for all characters male and female. Currently on patreon will be posted here in a week.

Alucard45

Apr 26, 2017
I created a gallery mod for the game allowing you to view all scenes for all characters male and female. Currently on patreon will be posted here in a week.
Kinda sad that someone else needs to make a mod for that instead of it being part of the game itself like almost every other hentai game out there.

ryii

Mar 10, 2018
I thought I could tank through the tedious long winded bullshit of this game, but its poor balance fucking broke me. This is not fun even with cheats.

outeast

Jul 25, 2018
after winning the silver league, I can’t finish the next day GG stay up, this is a bug or the end of the game in this version?

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes